• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) What do you think happened to Nicholai?

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
I've been thinking about this for a while now, because Nicholai survived in RE3 (Canon). I think that Capcom might have forgotten about him, but hopefully he will be in Op. Raccoon City in a cameo role or something. So what do you guys/gals think?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
He probablly lost his job after the fall of Umbrella and slipped into obscurity, only to find another job as a merc or something...i mean not that it really matters...he was a jerk...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I, personally, believe that one of two things happened. He either successfully blackmailed Umbrella only to fall into obscurity after receiving his payment or Umbrella killed him when he tried to get more than they were willing to pay. (And, given Umbrella's history, I believe scenario two is more than likely what happened.)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I do believe he escaped.....got more money.....and possibly outlived Sergei.

I do hope we get to see him at some point though, to conclude his character's involvement. Maybe it's better to leave it a mystery though.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Anyway in particular? Was he really that bad?

There are just some bad guys you love to hate and other you think are genuinely awesome because theyre so bad...Nicholai i just love to hate becuase he was a bas--rd who got his team nearly killed just for his own ambitions...ya hes that bad and i love to hate him...Wesker is really no different in that respect but there is something about Wesker that everyone likes...maybe its the sunglasses...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
There are just some bad guys you love to hate and other you think are genuinely awesome because theyre so bad...Nicholai i just love to hate becuase he was a bas--rd who got his team nearly killed just for his own ambitions...ya hes that bad and i love to hate him...Wesker is really no different in that respect but there is something about Wesker that everyone likes...maybe its the sunglasses...

Maybe it's how much of an interesting character he was?

With Nicholai, I think he could really shine, if given another role.

I don't know if you've played Outbreak, but in the epilogue, there is a scene where it shows the fallout from the nuclear explosion, and what's left of Raccoon, and it shows a couple of researchers stationed in there, and one of them talks to somebody from Umbrella on the phone. Anyway, the guy on the phone sounds just like Nicholai, I'm sure it was the same guy who voiced him in Outbreak, and maybe even the character too. Either way, it would be nice to see him at least once more.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Maybe it's how much of an interesting character he was?

With Nicholai, I think he could really shine, if given another role.

I don't know if you've played Outbreak, but in the epilogue, there is a scene where it shows the fallout from the nuclear explosion, and what's left of Raccoon, and it shows a couple of researchers stationed in there, and one of them talks to somebody from Umbrella on the phone. Anyway, the guy on the phone sounds just like Nicholai, I'm sure it was the same guy who voiced him in Outbreak, and maybe even the character too. Either way, it would be nice to see him at least once more.

Well maybe he should come back...who knows...i personally dont like him, but hey...maybe if he comes back youl be able to kll him...i'd much rather he come back than Sheva...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well maybe he should come back...who knows...i personally dont like him, but hey...maybe if he comes back youl be able to kll him...i'd much rather he come back than Sheva...

I doubt Sheva will ever return, unless somebody thinks ORC is racist, or RE6, or anything else that comes out, she'll have to make a cameo.

Top Bottom