• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I got my Switch Pokemon announcement. So I'm not even sure what to expect at E3.

• I have zero interest in Death Stranding
  • Anything by EA and Activision can go burn in a trash fire
  • Fallout 76 is online bollocks
  • The Last of Us just never hooked me, so I couldn't care less about the sequel
  • And I'm sure the only Capcom game will be Mega Man 11
The only games I'm slightly interested in is Call of Cthulhu, Kingdom Hearts 3, Spider-Man and Super Smash Bros.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Welcome back, Tremor. It's been a while.

Good to know you missed all the spam bots that have been flooding these forums.

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Nice to see this place is still around. I feel like I've been gone for ages...
Hi tremor!! Hope you're good!

CT: Why do weekends go so quickly? :cry: I'm wishing my weeks away so I can get to the weekend and do what I want. I can't wait to go on holiday.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome back, Tremor. It's been a while.

Good to know you missed all the spam bots that have been flooding these forums.
Bot invasion eh? I'm glad I missed that part :surprised:
Welcome back, Tremor.
TREMORRRR! Welcome back! :biggrin:
Welcome back Tremor. Glad to see that you're still among the living XD
Hi tremor!! Hope you're good!

Thanks so much you guys!! Yeeepp I'm still amongst the living lol. Life has been pretty wacky lately but hey, it's all good. How is everyone??

Cure Zombrex

My shopping just arrived, although it was about 50 minutes late. I'm also working up an appetite for E3. :biggrin:

Although, there is the slight possibility that we don't get the remake then. By which point, I'll be browned off. :sad:

Because weren't people expecting it last year too, but it wasn't shown? I hope that we get something soon.

Meanwhile, keep an eye out for this...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I'm always really keen to meet up with friends and then closer to the time I always end up thinking hmm... nah. Then I start thinking of excuses and reasons why not to go, like how it's inconvenient to expect me to meet them at 5.30pm on Sunday evening when I have work the next morning.

Then I complain that I haven't left the house all weekend, because I'm an arse. :lol:

Top Bottom