• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Tell critical little Story that.

CT: Still not fond of Dead Space, Tay.
Perhaps she just hasn't found the right character to fit her play style? I wasn't overly fond of Jacob or Naya, but quite enjoyed both Izzy and Tankbody Blastersheilds. I'm definitely sold on it!

CT:I could listen to Zooey Deschanel sing the phone book.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Perhaps she just hasn't found the right character to fit her play style? I wasn't overly fond of Jacob or Naya, but quite enjoyed both Izzy and Tankbody Blastersheilds. I'm definitely sold on it!
Tankbody Blastershields? lol I'll assume you're referring to Dalton. He's my favorite. I've played as Izzy and I like her, I already ship her and Dalton together because that's just how I am, but I haven't tried Naya and Jacob. I feel as though I'm not going to like them so why try, you know?

CT: Revelations has been pushed back a spot; Fuse is now on the top of the list and will most likely be pre-ordered within a couple of days.

Gar Bageman

Tankbody Blastershields? lol I'll assume you're referring to Dalton. He's my favorite. I've played as Izzy and I like her, I already ship her and Dalton together because that's just how I am, but I haven't tried Naya and Jacob. I feel as though I'm not going to like them so why try, you know?

CT: Revelations has been pushed back a spot; Fuse is now on the top of the list and will most likely be pre-ordered within a couple of days.
Yeah, Dalton is pretty badass! I love using him! And I definitely know what you mean about Naya and Jacob. My initial thoughts on them were much the same as yours, but I figured I'd try them anyway just in case I was wrong (and I wasn't). I was really surprised at how much faster the demo when I played it co-op with my brother as opposed to solo. I can't imagine playing with four people! Either way, it's a definite must buy for me. It has bumped "The Last of Us" ever so slightly out of the #2 spot (I guess I'm just too loyal to RE for anything else to push it out).

CT: One week 'til Animazement! I've wanted to go to this con for an incredibly long time. I'm starting to feel like I might hit 'kid at Christmas' levels of excitement! It'll be great to just go out of town for a few days...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yeah, Dalton is pretty badass! I love using him! And I definitely know what you mean about Naya and Jacob. My initial thoughts on them were much the same as yours, but I figured I'd try them anyway just in case I was wrong (and I wasn't). I was really surprised at how much faster the demo when I played it co-op with my brother as opposed to solo. I can't imagine playing with four people! Either way, it's a definite must buy for me. It has bumped "The Last of Us" ever so slightly out of the #2 spot (I guess I'm just too loyal to RE for anything else to push it out).
I'm wondering if I'm the only one who's noticed that it's a tad bit more fun offline? Like I love being able to jump between players at random - and as said above, I mainly do this with Dalton and Izzy. I also have a certain way I play action shooters, my own strategy, and I don't share my strategy well with others. It makes me want to start yelling into the headset and raises my blood pressure and all sorts of bad things.

CT: I feel terrible, this cold is really taking its toll on me, but at least now Fuse is pre-ordered and all I have to do is sit back and wait for it to be released on the 28th.

CT #2: The Revelations demo was so disappointing. :( I started yelling and swearing and even dropped my drink in the process when I finished this one.

Gar Bageman

**violette**
I liked it off line, and mostly for the same reasons. Though I more don't want other people bitching at me for playing differently than they do, as opposed to the other way around. I can play with pretty much anybody to an extent. Now, whether or not I like to is a totally different matter. There just aren't many people I genuinely enjoy gaming with. Anyway, I thought switching between characters offline was pretty fantastic!

CT: I just got a 1968 Wurlitzer organ at a yard sale for dirt cheap! Now, I know they aren't necessarily the most sought after instrument on the planet, but I have always wanted one. I just love their tones so very much... I can't wait to spend countless hours playing this thing! **TEENGIRLBEATLESQUEE**

Top Bottom