• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Apparently playing mercs with Magnolia has me talking all ghetto-like. It's Sherry Twerkin and Whorelena's fault. Could their alt costumes look any more like strippers? School girl and Sexy cop in the house!
You should see what they have in their pockets...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: Forgiveness is something that is becoming harder and harder for me to give. Some people just don't deserve it.
Agreed! It took me a while to learn this but I'm so much happier since my epiphany.

Oh and that crap about forgiveness being the key to your happiness? Yeah, it's just that: crap. Forgiveness is the key to happiness for the person being forgiven, not the forgiver.

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: I don't know why companies who decide to contact me after viewing my resume fail to include what kind of position or hours to expect. It would be really nice if they could simply say "hey this is a full time/part time sales position" or something. I've received emails from companies saying they'd like to meet with me to discuss a position and got excited countless times. This of course faded when i discovered it was an outside sales (door-to-door) or a part time job that wouldn't be worth it by time I factor in the distance/gas money.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Been offered a job. Been offered full pay. Have had to decline wages on the grounds that I'll be worse off thanks to the bizarre way the government here works. So now I have yet another job that is voluntary rather than paid employment. Stupid country.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
CT: Man I thought it was a good thing to wake up at 10 AM. But no instead of feeling fresh and awake, I feel like my eyelids can close any second now.

Top Bottom