• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I think after this song I think I need to listen to more songs from 45 Grave (I think at this time I think have a dark mind since I always keep on liking music with dark lyrics) and I do love Cancer's voice. I think out of all the versions of this song, I think I like this version of this song more. Now I wander where they used this song in The Return of the Living Dead (Hopefully where there is alot of zombies being killed).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[/quote]

Fake Blood's Essential Mix 2009. Been playing this, it's on my PSPGO & Laptop, the proper thing Is around 2 hours long but this youtube version is a 10 minute sample lol, I think you can still download it free at BBC.com :/ It's on there somewhere!Lol

I think it's a remix of all there songs or a mixture of various artists.. Its funky..

Hoady

Wooohooo nostalgia hit, its been YEARS!I don't care what anyone says Slipknot can truly kick some ass.

Fake Blood's Essential Mix 2009. Been playing this, it's on my PSPGO & Laptop, the proper thing Is around 2 hours long but this youtube version is a 10 minute sample lol, I think you can still download it free at BBC.com :/ It's on there somewhere!Lol

I think it's a remix of all there songs or a mixture of various artists.. Its funky..
been looking for this kind of style for so long.Highly appreciated man, i always hear it and never get the names lol

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I absolutely adore the grin Sav gives Phil after he pinches his butt at 3:50; it makes me squee with delight every time I see it! :D

Top Bottom