• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[youtube]bF0Wv0_s-D8[/youtube]

Music: Bar 9 --- Piano Tune
Video: Dead Set

I put it together using hypercam2 after watching deadset on youtube, Good song though, If you like Dubstep

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Gotta love my all American rock :wub: It's kinda nice bein' single again haha..I can get back to bein' the flirty Tremor again mwuahahahaha :p

[youtube]gFT0JqOL58A[/youtube]

[youtube]5q0cEp3-_TM[/youtube]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I discovered a new british band today - Embrace. How beautiful this song is, and sad. :mellow:

The "video" consists of really really beautiful scenery. :wub:

Embrace - "Ashes"

[youtube]Mv_DMedsvxM[/youtube]

Edit:

tremor;95078 said:
It's kinda nice bein' single again haha..I can get back to bein' the flirty Tremor again mwuahahahaha :p
Single? I'm so sorry dear, I didn't see that coming.

Flirty? You? You must be kidding. ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;95123 said:
I discovered a new british band today - Embrace. How beautiful this song is, and sad. :mellow:

The "video" consists of really really beautiful scenery. :wub:

Embrace - "Ashes"

[youtube]Mv_DMedsvxM[/youtube]

Edit:

Single? I'm so sorry dear, I didn't see that coming.

Flirty? You? You must be kidding. ;)

*sigh* Yeah well...this is what happens when the guy you're with fails to tell you that he still has some feelings for the girl that came before you lol. He says he wasn't quite ready for a relationship, so here I am again.

He did tell me that no matter what goes down, or what I think of him now, that he still loves me and would take a bullet for me ;)

LordGolbez

tremor;95135 said:
*sigh* Yeah well...this is what happens when the guy you're with fails to tell you that he still has some feelings for the girl that came before you lol. He says he wasn't quite ready for a relationship, so here I am again.

He did tell me that no matter what goes down, or what I think of him now, that he still loves me and would take a bullet for me ;)

I Hate To Hear That Tremor. I Can Relate To The Feeling. Maybe Things Will Work Out.:)

This Is How We Do - The Game & 50 Cent

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Aah, it'll be fine no matter what happens. I'm a tough cookie xD and I'm damn sure not about to let a guy get me down!

[youtube]0xyxtzD54rM[/youtube]

I would so mosh to this lmao

Top Bottom