• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]zLNh71lZLes[/youtube]

I heard this on Pandora Radio while I was washing dishes, and fell in love with it :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Tremor: While I'm infinitely more partial to their older stuff and mainly listened to them during a very...rough patch of my life, I still consider myself a fan. You're not alone, dear, I assure you. :D

[youtube]sIKFlqtPkDM[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;95685 said:
Tremor: While I'm infinitely more partial to their older stuff and mainly listened to them during a very...rough patch of my life, I still consider myself a fan. You're not alone, dear, I assure you. :D

I'm a diehard LP fan, I have to admit. I own all the cds except for the newest one, "A Thousand Suns", and quite a few DVDs. I used to have four t-shirts, but now I'm down to one haha (I need to pay a visit to Hot Topic lol). I used to be a member of the LP Underground, but I kind of lost the means to pay for the membership so I had to let it run out :( I want to get my membership renewed soo bad lol.

I know exactly what you mean about "rough patches"...I can definately relate to that. That's what turned me to Linkin Park; I can relate to alot of their music, old and new. Plus the guys are just amazing human beings.

[youtube]ysSxxIqKNN0[/youtube]

And I LOVE me some Rammstein too xD

LordGolbez

tremor;95683 said:
[youtube]51iquRYKPbs[/youtube]

Please tell me I'm not the only Linkin Park fan here :lol:

No You Are Not Alone Tremor Because I Really Love Linkin Park But I Just Never Seem To Be Listening To Them While I Am In This Thread.

Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen.

Top Bottom