• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Carriers of Dust;95692 said:
How do the videos show for you guys but just a link for me? =/
You have to use youtube tags.

[youtube] [/ youtube]

In the middle you put the letters behind the = sign in the link of the youtube video.

LordGolbez;95698 said:
No You Are Not Alone Tremor Because I Really Love Linkin Park But I Just Never Seem To Be Listening To Them While I Am In This Thread.
Okay, call me crazy but I seriously just sat and laughed at this for minutes for some ungodly reason. :lol: I guess it just struck me funny.

Mmm...I'm still listening to Hoochie Coochie Man by Steppenwolf...it's just such a good version. Gotta love John Kay.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Carriers of Dust;95692 said:
How do the videos show for you guys but just a link for me? =/

yeah like what Magnolia said
and it will show up like this. Easy!

[youtube]jmesqhz0g58[/youtube]

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]7RPX6yr0cJg[/youtube]
I can't believe that there is no edited version of this song in the game's soundtrack. I would have loved to hear this song without the gun fire in the background. But any way I remeber when I first heard this song in the Deliver Hope Trailer (REMEBER REACH) and I loved it. I got to say that this is either the saddest, second saddest, or third saddest song I have ever heard (Tied in with Celine Dion's "The Heart Will Go On" and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn's "The Journey Home")

Top Bottom