• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I listened to this song when I was like 12 or 13. When I heard it again today I wanted to listen to it again.

[youtube]Z-oGyvQos2g[/youtube]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Capcomplicated;89351 said:
[youtube]XKt7E-q44S4[/youtube]

I couldnt find a decent version of the studio album so i found this rockin Live version ....Billy is really frekin wierd but he knows how to make music
That's the best I've heard in a while. I think I have to buy some Pumpkins cd's, I've got no music of them yet.

I've probably replayed this song 10 times now. xD

Lisa Harriton is so hot. :wub: Ginger Pooley also.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The Major;89389 said:
I listened to this song when I was like 12 or 13. When I heard it again today I wanted to listen to it again.

[youtube]Z-oGyvQos2g[/youtube]

VERY good song! :D

[youtube]ZdrX3hFgRH4[/youtube]

Reppin' for the ATL, and all the Georgia girls..which I think I'm the only one here :lol: :lol:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]XK2RmvcLhrU&feature=related[/youtube] This is the best version of the song that I found so far. Every other video that contains this song either has low audio or killing of zombies. Anyway I remebered when I first heard this song when I first beated the game Dead Rising, I think it plays in only after Overtime mode or both in Overtime and 72 hour mode. I hope they can put this game in the sequel coming out at the end of this month.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Prince Poppy****'s take on Bohemian Rhapsody. I am madly, madly in love or erm, obsessed with this man. :wub: :wub: :wub: He just makes me happy.
[youtube]rIRJce1Tchw[/youtube]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;89668 said:
Do any of you clubbing guys happen to know this song?

[youtube]mNFn_yejkS4[/youtube]
I'm not a club guy and I've never heard it before, but I'd so like to hug out with those chicks in that pool lol. :p

La Femme Fatale;89840 said:
Prince Poppy****'s take on Bohemian Rhapsody. I am madly, madly in love or erm, obsessed with this man. :wub: :wub: :wub: He just makes me happy.
[youtube]rIRJce1Tchw[/youtube]
AHA! Now your custom user title makes more sense to me. It's been a little mystery haha. Prince Poppyc**k? That has to be one of the strangest names out there. :lol:

That dude is making a good but also a weird performance. I guess there's a person behind all the make-up and costume lol. This is totally not my kind of music, but he's skilled in what he does. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That's one of the many things I love about this guy. The 'real him' is a quiet, shy, outcast kinda guy who stuggles with self-esteem issues and sh!t like that, and then at night he becomes this crazy, insanely-talented wacky character. I love it. Not to mention he's gorgeous underneath all that make-up and his voice makes me melt. :wub:

Mr Sunshine

Romero;89848 said:
I'm not a club guy and I've never heard it before, but I'd so like to hug out with those chicks in that pool lol. :p

Oh yeah? The video below is just for you then! :lol:

[youtube]cbcy9gtQKt8[/youtube]

And the song that I'm listening at the moment..

[youtube]qj4oHCEEhAc[/youtube]

Top Bottom