• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
The sound of the cleaner clattering my bedroom window...seriously knock it off.... Anyways am about to listen to some Amy MacDonald she's a wee gem!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I found these 2 versions of Hell Frozen Rain that I am currently listening to.

THE KID VERSION - Sorry for the opening, but the person who made the video did that.
[youtube]mf1CdPffbd4[/youtube]

8-BIT VERSION
[youtube]I3iBdFV3YOY[/youtube]

Hoady

[youtube]ZAAuBkLAYMQ&feature=av2n[/youtube]

The Major;88601 said:
This is my absoulte favorite song of all time.

[youtube]NdXCsXcs6nA&feature=search[/youtube]

Great song man, silent hill series has got the best soundtracks for sure.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Great song man, silent hill series has got the best soundtracks for sure.

Thanks. I like the Silent Hill songs alot, espically Silent Hill 4 and ****tered Memories. The ones I like the most are the ones that have Mary Elizabeth McGlynn singing. I am a total freak for her and I will listen to all the songs she sings in and love every single word, note, beats, everything about it, but mostly her. She has the most beatuiful voice that I have ever heard in my life.

Since I don't want this post to go off-topic this is the current song that I am listening to.

[youtube]lT7oYQBAnPU&feature=search[/youtube]

I already posted this, but it is what I am currently listening to.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The Major;88601 said:
This is my absoulte favorite song of all time.

[youtube]NdXCsXcs6nA&feature=search[/youtube]

Ah that is a beautiful song. I think Silent Hill 4 has the best soundtrack of all the Silent Hill games.

I can't get over the epicness that is Chiodos!
[youtube]cbEKflexkr0[/youtube]

They got me through my long drive early this morning.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I'm listening to a Podcast called Twisted Most Definitely and its basically a 60 minute jam session of electronica/downtempo/dj and dance music

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
STAR_738;88782 said:
Ah that is a beautiful song. I think Silent Hill 4 has the best soundtrack of all the Silent Hill games.

Same here. The Silent Hill: ****tered Memories OST came close, but I think that the Silent Hill 4 OST is just slightly better as the songs last a few minutes longer and the songs were a little bit better. But the #1 reason why I like the Silent Hill 4 music more than any other music is because I read this on the Silent Hill 4 wikia "McGlynn has frequently been working with Akira Yamaoka and Joe Romersa. Her favorite Silent Hill song is Room of Angel." That alone made me love the Silent Hill 4 OST.

Here is the current song that I am listening to right now.

[youtube]aKMksGsv-9U&feature=related[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]lnNuEqQ9E5E[/youtube]

Very sexy song xD

I soo cannot wait to hit the clubs after my birthday this year :lol:

Hoady

The Major;88699 said:
Thanks. I like the Silent Hill songs alot, espically Silent Hill 4 and ****tered Memories. The ones I like the most are the ones that have Mary Elizabeth McGlynn singing. I am a total freak for her and I will listen to all the songs she sings in and love every single word, note, beats, everything about it, but mostly her. She has the most beatuiful voice that I have ever heard in my life.

I haven't heard them yet, everytime i play a new silent hill i get the soundtrack afterwards cause i'm always like"what were those 15 amazing songs called?".I just got the Silent Hill 3 OST recently and i've also got the 2nd, when i get the 4th silent hill you bet i will probably do the same thing.True is probably one of the best i reckon but maybe because i associate the setting its given in Silent Hill 2...literally the best music to visual theme setting i've ever seen.

tremor;88898 said:
Very sexy song xD

I soo cannot wait to hit the clubs after my birthday this year :lol:

Dude thats so lame how you gotta be 21 to go out.I don't even like clubbing very much though, i gotta invest some time into dancing..seriously!

[youtube]R8Xl7DIW7wU[/youtube]

Top Bottom