• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Red Joker

The Black Ace
Sadness and Sorrow-Naruto Soundtrack.
I listean to this song whenever I'm sad.And since I'm shedding a few tears right now...well yeah.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Heard this when I was watching "The Losers" yesterday..fell in love with this song.

[youtube]w3fZP7QC4PE[/youtube]

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Meaningless Life by alan watts.
Not music i know but it's what i'm listening to.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
It Sucks To Be Me - Avenue Q - I would put a video on here with the song on it, but due to the amounts of strong language (It only uses 2 words, but still I am not putting it on here) and some adult humor and the amounts of IStbM in it I think it is best just to say that it is a song that I am listening to.

[youtube]eo7AFEffnj4[/youtube] I like this version of Ave Maria than the Mozart version. It's a shame that they only played this song in Hitman: Blood Money only 2 times and 1 of them was just a quarter of it.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]5p64INR03LE[/youtube]
[youtube]1yLj7OE7U7s&feature=related[/youtube]

Just started listening to these songs today and any song sang by Mary McGlynn is instantly my favorite and these songs are now my favorites. I think One More Soul is my favorite song in SH: Homecoming, however I think that they should rename it to "More Souls to the Call", but I can't argue with Akira, Joe, and Mary, because they are my favorites.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]pMUCgagqrCs[/youtube]

^ This one feels a little more like home for me :lol:

[youtube]NwKOSH1B7Oc[/youtube]

^ I can dance, but not quite like that..I am uber jealous. And I love the whole flashlight trick, why haven't I ever thought of that??

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]VjaGx8RzVxc[/youtube]
[youtube]ZxvOxyaxnmM[/youtube]
[youtube]6LB7LZZGpkw[/youtube]

Just got done watching the movie again and I listened to all of these songs on it. There were some more, but I am only putting up the last 3 since they are the most recent.

Top Bottom