• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Won't Back Down Remix by Treyarch - I hope that Treyarch won't put this song in the final version of CoD: Black Ops and they can go back to Elena Seigman and not Marshall Bruce Mathers III. So far I kinda of like the song, but not so much at the moment.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Nothing, i have just rose from my bed, and there is absolutely nothing to be heard....sometimes it's better than any form of music...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]aOSctvrUf24[/youtube]
[youtube]XgVRdNt3UkE&feature=related[/youtube]

I still love hearing the 1980s Florida music of this movie. I am sorry for not putting translations in this post for the second song during the beginning of it, I can't remeber the translations, but I do know that there is no swearing of what the guy is saying and the next time I do watch the movie I will write down the translation and edit this with the correct translations.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;87500 said:
[youtube]fqdo-Rs8OrE[/youtube]

In honor of our fellow Tremor :D:D:D:D

:pirate: Hellz yeah. I have my own song now..I am officially a badass "tremor". Now maybe my people will accept me.....:ninja: :lol:

Thank you my dear CC :D

Now for some GAGA!! *dances* (And I like how she's got the Lakota Sioux indian chanting in the background xD)

[youtube]vk5vRoc0_nk[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I had to post this so the rest of you LP fans could see it, if you already haven't.

I think I just found my new favorite song :p

[youtube]bftTUAIVMUQ[/youtube]

I love absolutely everything about this song, including what it stands for.

Top Bottom