• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi

Damn the instruments are beautiful from 6:35 onward. One of my favorite instrumental moments in any song. Like something you'd hear in a Tales game. Those lyrics as soothing and his voice is just ahhhh! :3

"Standing at the door to epiphanic realisation
A journey to the centre of forever
To the mystery of creation

Don't you hear the voice: I'm with you
I'm everywhere and real
You can see me, you can hear me without credence
I'm what your hands can feel

God, I feel I've been away too long
I feel like I've been dreaming

If you'd open up your door to explanation
You would hear the voice of reason screaming

I've seen the ocean swallow the ancient harmony
And I've seen belief and craving swallow sanity

I feel my hand is led to ink between the lines
Tall stories legendising: figments of the lie

At crack of dawn hazy remains above my mind
Raise your mind
I scribble down those icons that I can't define
Will they demand account as I'd demand myself
Raise your mind
I'll never testify what no man comprehends

And they will tear to pieces what they can't define
Raise your mind
If you don't follow your self- preservation drive
They'll crucify the one who won't affiliate
Raise your mind
But decorate the children of their own ego's way"

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

English lyrics in spoiler for anyone who's curious.

Feed the white light for me
Feed the white light!

Your heart in my hand
Your blood on my skin
You look at my face
But you don't see me
The hands tight on the throat
The nails deep in the flesh
I whisper into your ear
But you don't hear me

Do you hear the angels sing?
Do you feel the tender wings?
Was it worth waiting for?
Do you feel the warmth coming?
Did you climb the mountain?
Do you see the white light?

Do you hear the angels sing?
Do you hear the harps resound?
Was it worth suffering for?
Do you feel the warmth coming?
Did you climb the mountain?
Don't you see the heavens?

Feed the white light!

Your breath in my hand
Your scream in my skin
I hold you tight to me
But I don't feel you
Your pain in my mouth
My sweat in your hair
The fear in your gaze
Finally you know me

I'm not sure if my perception is correct but to me, this song is from a point of view that someone doesn't feel like they're really who they are, therefore not even human (I can definitely relate to the part about not feeling human lmao. I feel that almost 24/7). Das Weisse Licht has always been my #1 when it comes to Oomph! songs and I do feel it on a very deep level; everything from the music & lyrics, to the music video itself gives me the good kind of chills lol.

The singer is my spirit animal. If I was ever to become a singer, I would probably be someone like Dero Goi lol.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Toryn Green has a fantastic voice and is a good singer. I think he would definitely fit in with the Stone Temple Pilots or a smooth transition for the band. Not many fans will accept anyone except Scott Weiland, but Toryn Green stays true to his vocal style. It would be nice if they take him as they could stay true to their roots.

I really liked Chester Benninton's songs with them, but they sounded nothing like the STP. They sounded like a completely different band and Chester belongs with Linkin Park.

I hope Toryn gets selected. He's one of the two finalist to become the new lead singer.
http://www.alternativenation.net/finalists-for-stone-temple-pilots-singer-job-possibly-revealed/

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The new Chili Peppers music video is meh, but the song is pretty damn good. I got the new CD and plan to listen to it soon. Between the two songs I've heard. This and "The Getaway" the new album appears to be very solid.

- Antony is still has his amazing voice and he still hates t-shirts
- Flea still slaps his bitch like it's nobody's business
- Will Farrell can still pound the **** out of his drums
- Josh might not be John, but he's still very talented

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I know right. I love that song. I didn't care too much for Edgecrusher. Probably because it was more or less screaming which I didn't care for. I don't mind it in songs as long as they mix it up.

Invisible Wounds was my favorite song off of the Resident Evil 4 soundtrack that I got as a pre-order bonus on the games launch date. I got to admit, that song was perfect and really fit in with the game. Especially for Leon.

These are my other top favorite tracks from the soundtrack :3

And

Holy crap! The soundtrack is going for $45 on e-bay. Sealed of course. I would guess that an opened copy probably goes somewhere between $10-20. Maybe they were extremely limited and copies and exclusive to North America.

$_1.JPG

Can you post a track listing for me? I've been looking all over for the RE4 soundtrack, but all I can find is the score from the game.

Anyways:

This song STILL rocks nearly two whole decades later.

Speaking of Rob Zombie, I still gotta check out his newest release. I have The Sinister Urge, Educated Horses and Hellbilly Deluxe 2 sitting in my iTunes library along with Zombie Live (2007 live album).

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Can you post a track listing for me? I've been looking all over for the RE4 soundtrack, but all I can find is the score from the game.

Absolutely. I don't know why it's hard to find. I'm pretty sure it was an EB games exclusive as it was a pre-oder bonus. It MIGHT have only been in Canada, but I think it was all of North America. Don't quote me on that though.

Anyways there are 7 songs on the soundtrack.

01. The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engaged
02. Nymphetamine - Cradle of Filth
03. Digging Up The Corpses - DevilDriver
04. Bloodwork - 36 Crazyfists
05. What Comes Around (Day of the Dead Mix) - Ill Nino
06. Invisible Wounds - Fear Factory
07. Something Told Me - Coal Chamber

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Absolutely. I don't know why it's hard to find. I'm pretty sure it was an EB games exclusive as it was a pre-oder bonus. It MIGHT have only been in Canada, but I think it was all of North America. Don't quote me on that though.

Anyways there are 7 songs on the soundtrack.

01. The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engaged
02. Nymphetamine - Cradle of Filth
03. Digging Up The Corpses - DevilDriver
04. Bloodwork - 36 Crazyfists
05. What Comes Around (Day of the Dead Mix) - Ill Nino
06. Invisible Wounds - Fear Factory
07. Something Told Me - Coal Chamber

It very well might have been exclusive to Canada because I can't find it anywhere on Google.

But, ironically enough, those songs were all featured on the soundtracks from the first 2 live-action films. I should know because I have both of em.

This song, for instance, has been prominently featured across all the sequels to the first one and remixed several times for the live-action film series:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It very well might have been exclusive to Canada because I can't find it anywhere on Google.

But, ironically enough, those songs were all featured on the soundtracks from the first 2 live-action films. I should know because I have both of em.

This song, for instance, has been prominently featured across all the sequels to the first one and remixed several times for the live-action film series:

Interesting. I don't have the movie's soundtracks. It's kind of weird because Capcom hardly acknowledges the films xD Most of the songs are pretty fitting for the game. Infected Wounds for example is very fitting for Leon as a whole in the game. I don't see how these songs fit with the movie. Unless they just put what ever music they liked into the movie xD

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
^This song was also featured on the first movie's soundtrack in a remix, believe it or not:

Not sure about the first 3 games, but it definitely suits RE4-6 since they went to a more action-based format, RE5 especially with Chris and his boulder-punching ways. The chorus fits the Wesker fight (both in the Lost in Nightmares prequel DLC and in the game's final chapter) to a T. :D He and his sister are the first thing that pops up in my head when I hear those lyrics.

Top Bottom