• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@KManX89

I like the song. I can kind of see the connection there :p

This song I absolutely love. It makes me think of Natalia's fight with Alex. Being trapped in her body. Natalia calling her out on all her lies and deception and how bad of a person she really is. While Alex is saying that she's the better one and will never fade away. That she'll always persist and live for ever. This song really makes me think of Natalia fighting back :p

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member

This is quite possibly the only song that I like from their new album unfortunately (I'm still listening to the CD but have yet to hear anything else that really captures my attention).

I really am trying to not be that fan who rants on about Blink-182 not being the same without the original trio (Mark, Tom, and Travis), but it is sadly kind of true. I love Matt Skiba and enjoy his original band, Alkaline Trio. However, I was kind of concerned from the beginning, that Matt and Mark would sound too similar to one another. They both have deeper vocals, that's their thing. It's not a terrible combo, but it is just difficult to top the combination of Tom's higher pitch and raspy/punk vocals with Mark's deeper vocals.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

Holy.... this is great. This is actually one of my all time favorite video game songs, if not my all time favorite tbh. Just hearing this song play is amazing, I had it on my cassette tape in Phantom Pain on repeat along with a couple other tracks like the one I'll post below.

When Snake Eater started playing at the end of GoP when it's Snake vs Ocelot. It just came creeping up my spine, it was so epic. It's one of those unforgettable moments in gaming history. It's amazing how MGS4 brings so many memories back at the right time. How it goes full circle with the whole series.

Anyways as for my other Phantom Pain favorite :p

Quiet's theme is also amazing! :3 There are quite a few good songs, both original and added :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Okay so this video technically has a wee bit of nudity in it but all the nips are either covered up or blurred out. I figured I would warn anyone before they go to watch the video. If it's still too much then by all means, the mods can delete this post. You've been warned lol.

My life, my rules. This fits me perfectly lol. The singer of this band is also my second favorite Norwegian...my number one being our very own Romero :p Also, this video was shot like, three hours or so from where I am. I love that lol.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Listening to a lot of Blink 182 lately and their new album has grown on me more since I last posted.

Also have been listening to a lot of Pearl Jam. Here's to growing up and developing new tastes.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

The first AKA better version of this song. Man, I miss Adam Gontier, Three Days Grace just aren't the same without him. :sad:

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Getting a new ELO album last year was a treat I honestly never thought I'd get again before Jeff Lynne died. It's a good one, too!

Top Bottom