• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Airaku Chloe is awesome but not bae.

Link please? I can't see them remember? :( It's bull****.... It should be fixed in a couple of weeks though.

**** you! She is bae! jk haha!

Though Linda Mertens is the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes :3
I posted about 5 or so of her music videos on here a month or two ago :3 I wished Fire was on Youtube, it's by FAR their best music video :3 I can find it for you if you'd like.
Gawd she's stunning! :3 And her voice is heaven :3
Probably the only pop singer I can't get enough of! I'm normally more of a punk rocker/rock type, but she has some serious style and skill! They mix real music with electronica, electric guitar, piano, drums, bass etc. He'll Linda is so amazing that she sometimes plays drums will singing in live concerts. That is literally the hardest instrument to play while singing because it can throw you off beat. She blows my mind! <3

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I can't see videos either, that's why I just post the name of the song and artist.

All I can hear is the sink. Does that count for listening to something? :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I can't see videos either, that's why I just post the name of the song and artist.

All I can hear is the sink. Does that count for listening to something? :p

Yes, yes it does. According to the official definition of music in the dictionary. One of the definitions is as following.

"a sound perceived as pleasingly harmonious."
"the background music of softly lapping water"

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I blame @Airaku for making this song stuck in my head. If you can't see the video just look at his Avatar.

LMAO! I may not be able to see the video, but I know what one it is xD Such a bad song, but it's so addicting. Last night she was on Jimmy Kimmel and he mentioned it to her in front of everyone LOLOLOLOLOL! She's actually has a good voice though.... in all seriousness....

Though here's a really interesting song. I'm not sure if I like it though, but I LOVE the Red Hot Chili Peppers. This is their brand new song.

@KRSkull
Does this song remind you of.... any two outstanding individuals?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I've been wearing Led Zeppelin shirts lately, thought I'd better start listening to some of their music!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
A MOON SHAPED POOL

Youtube and all streaming services are on lockdown but holy cow. Radiohead is back!

6a0120a5580826970c01b7c7dad441970b-800wi

Last edited:
Top Bottom