• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Quick question. Are the videos showing up for anyone else? They're blank with a little white picture in the corner. The thing I don't get is.... this is only happening on this site, no where else :/
Well I looked it up. Apparently Adobe Flash is having issues. Adobe put out a little PR on it. Apparently it started happening to people on March 6th. They are working on an update.

Well since I can watch youtube videos on youtube. Here's a song :p

Someone special to me just sent me that :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@tremor

Interesting. Well hopefully they fix it soon. I should reformat my SSD soon as well. My OS essentially.... broke. No idea how and it's ****ed up.

It would be nice for people to post the name of the songs in the mean time :3

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Lover Dearest by Marianas Trench. The time I saw them in concert was one of the only times Josh felt up to singing it, and it was amazing.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

Yes, Rammstein did this song in both English AND German. I know all the translated lyrics by heart now after listening to this.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I am so pumped for The Offspring tomorrow night!!!

Gone Away is always a classic :3

Zooey Deschannel was in a music video for this amazing song back in 1998 :D

This music video is just mind blowing! Two fantastic songs in one!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

Yes, Rammstein did this song in both English AND German. I know all the translated lyrics by heart now after listening to this.

Love LOVE that song!

For anyone who can't see the videos, I'm posting "On a Sea of Blood" by Amon Amarth. I haven't had much time to check out their new album but so far this track is my favorite from Jomsviking.

Top Bottom