• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I got the new 3 Doors Down album. I'm not sure what I think about it, at least we got one. It's been 5 years :p But it's not quite the same.

One thing is for sure. This song is ****ing amazing. This song is totally 3 Doors Down. I can very much relate to this song.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

This is a wonderfully-done Evanescence/Linkin Park mashup. Evanescence's "My Heart is Broken" and Linkin Park's "Pushing me Away" go well together.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm very curious as to what everyone thinks of this song. The guy who sings the song is actually the 3D-digital arts teacher at my school. I much prefer this version of the song over the original :)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
@Airaku

I wouldn't say that it was better than the original but the guitar playing was good; I actually like the idea of a rock version of that song. I was expecting different vocals though- maybe a bit slower with more emotion.

Edit: then I post this [sick] song. Heehee

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@bSTAR_182

I don't know I thought it was better, but I didn't care for the original in the first place. I really like this, so that goes to say. Slower doesn't necessarily mean more emotional. I could list a lot of medium-fast past songs that brought tears to my eyes. Though one thing I will say about the song "Video Games", both singers were very passionate.

Now for the song post. I am so ****ing addicted to this song right now :3 I already listened to it 20 times today xD If not more, and no... I'm not over exaggerating.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
@Airaku

I know a song doesn't have to be slow to convey more emotion. I think I was put off by the slower pace of his strumming along with the quicker pace of his singing.

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
I'm actually currently listening to the WWF Smackdown soundtrack from the PS1 days. It's a good trip down memory lane.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I've listened to this song almost 70 times in the past 3 days :3 I am NOT exaggerating this number. I'm still not bored of it either :3 It's so ****ing amazing! <3

You all know who that singer is, right? ^.^

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I've listened to this song almost 70 times in the past 3 days :3 I am NOT exaggerating this number. I'm still not bored of it either :3 It's so ****ing amazing! <3

You all know who that singer is, right? ^.^

Of course, Alex Wesker! And her nephew Jake wrote the lyrics. :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Such a powerful and beautiful song. I still can't believe that there are people that exist that counter-think this. This is a shout out to all you assholes.

Top Bottom