• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
They Don't Care About Us.

La Femme Fatale;63835 said:
Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley.
Haha, are you listening to that sort of music? I thought you were too young for it. :p
I like Elvis too actually. But his sugar ballads are not my favorites.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero;63859 said:
They Don't Care About Us.

Haha, are you listening to that sort of music? I thought you were too young for it. :p
I like Elvis too actually. But his sugar ballads are not my favorites.
I've actually been on an Elvis Presley binge alot lately, haha. I've always liked him though.

Anyway, right now I'm listening to 'If I Can Dream'... by Elvis. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's good you like The King.

I'm on a King of Pop binge (lol is that an expression?) now, but I'll end it now.

My next album to listen is Use Your Illusion II (G N' R).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm hearing the creepy RE4 melody that's played when you face Verdugo. And sudden alien sounds.
This is scaring me crapless, I think I need a drink before I continue. Lol j\k

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dunno if anyone here has seen True Blood it's some TV show about vampires living with humans haha I kinda like the intro though. Here is the full song.

True Blood Theme <<

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne - I Gets Crazy
Muse - Uprising
Peaches - Boys Wanna Be Her
Goose - Black Gloves
Lady GaGa - Teeth

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil

" So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never, Because a dance with the devil might last you forever ,,, In the mean time you can french kiss this clenched fist "

I listen to alot of rap music but I've never heard anything as bad as Immortal Technique. If you listen to Rap at all I think you should give this a go. There's something wrong with those people lol..

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
lmfao, there seems to be something wrong with alot of the hip hop artists. I be listening to Lil Ru "Nasty Song"....more Rap, only slow.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
neither had i until a few days ago. Nicki Minaj is pretty good too. Shes a freagin trip. Shakira "Give it Up to Me".

Top Bottom