• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker's Back (Again!)

A_Wesker123

The Original
Heyy guys

I've been gone a long time due to various reasons i won't bore you with here however i am now coming back to this great forum :)

So to those older memebers who know mee, helloo again :D

And to those members who joined after i left, hi, I'm A_Wesker123!
You may of seen my RE5 walkthrough/guide topics :)
If anyone wants any walkthroughs or guides for any of the other games then feel free to let me know and i'll see if i can get them done :)

Anyways, to make a long story short, i'm back and i look forward to seeing you all around the forums :)

A_Wesker123

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOO PARTY !!! DRINKS FOR EVERYBODY LOL

Seriously though, good to have you back xD Don't leave us again!!!

A_Wesker123

The Original
Thanks again for the welcomes guys :D

What happened here?
When i last left, the forum was so active. Now it's the complete opposite :(

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, school started up again - I think that's why a good number of the members here aren't online as often as they used to be.

Anywho, welcome back muffin. :)

Hollow-Words

T~T I don't like the word muffin >=[ but it's just me =] so ignore me xp~~~

and yeah Welcome back =D~~~
I missed how your name is around the forum all the time =p~~~

Hoady

Well help us out to keep it active again!Welcome man try not to charge off again haha.

I dunno this forum is always on and off, sometimes its raging for a month but then it dies down again for awhile.More of the oldies have been returning though or at least making a quick message.Come to think of it i ain't heard from hades in awhile.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Captain Courageous;57644 said:
Well help us out to keep it active again!Welcome man try not to charge off again haha.

I dunno this forum is always on and off, sometimes its raging for a month but then it dies down again for awhile.More of the oldies have been returning though or at least making a quick message.Come to think of it i ain't heard from hades in awhile.

May have something to do with school term starting again? :S I dunno

but yeah, TURBOPOST :D and keep the forum alive lol

Levan

Polkka. lol
La Femme Fatale;57528 said:
Well, school started up again - I think that's why a good number of the members here aren't online as often as they used to be.

The main reason why I could barely get posting! =\

Top Bottom