• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wentworth Miller as Chris...

KennedyShot02

Oh okay I will look him up
CHRIS_REDFIELD_mod_by_SqueekyClean_801.png

here let me save you some time

KennedyShot02

Wentworth to me seemed too much like a soldier. He had no real passion to be Chris Redfield, instead he wanted to be General Redfield. Too calm in my opinion.
He seemed to incompetent for the title of General If you ask me.
he was still realy cool in the movie
I think we should agree to disagree on that. Honestly I'd rather suffer through LJ still being alive he was atleast funny
Tust us...Boreanz would be a much more kickass Redfield...Wentworth sucked...what kind of a name is Wentworth anyway...
Yeah he would be a much better choice I wonder what the casting director was thinking when he chose Miller My bet is he figured Wentworth would be cheaper.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
He seemed to incompetent for the title of General If you ask me.

I think we should agree to disagree on that. Honestly I'd rather suffer through LJ still being alive he was atleast funny

Yeah he would be a much better choice I wonder what the casting director was thinking when he chose Miller My bet is he figured Wentworth would be cheaper.

Ya, because no one freakin watched prison break...at least people watch Bones and Buffy...

KennedyShot02

quote="KennedyKiller, post: 94504"]I'm a HUGE Billy Idol fan so its only natural that Spike was my favorite character on both shows...[/quote]
Yeah Billy Idol is a great musician. Also Spike's character was awesome.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
quote="KennedyKiller, post: 94504"]I'm a HUGE Billy Idol fan so its only natural that Spike was my favorite character on both shows...
Yeah Billy Idol is a great musician. Also Spike's character was awesome.[/quote]

Ya, Spike was awesome...he was so cocky,so suave, so...Brittish...

KennedyShot02

Yeah Billy Idol is a great musician. Also Spike's character was awesome.

Ya, Spike was awesome...he was so cocky,so suave, so...Brittish...[/quote]
Not to mention he had more hero qualities that he was given credit for yet managed to show them off while still being a bada$$

Top Bottom