• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wentworth Miller as Chris...

KennedyShot02

Hmm...well from the one movie i've seen her in i would have to agree, however its not very accurate BECAUSE it was just one movie...
Yeah the movies I've seen her in are Final Destination 3, Live Free or Die Hard, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, and Grinhouse: Death Proof.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah the movies I've seen her in are Final Destination 3, Live Free or Die Hard, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, and Grinhouse: Death Proof.

Oh, she plays his daughter in Die Hard! I know now...well, i'm still undecided about her as Claire, but i'm not gonna call her an awful actress..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm not saying she is awful I'm saying A. I can't see her as Claire and B I personally can't stand her

I know you weren't sayin she was awful...i was just sayin i won't call her awful...and really i haven't seen her kick enough ass to call her Claire either...But why can't you stand her exactly?

KennedyShot02

I know you weren't sayin she was awful...i was just sayin i won't call her awful...and really i haven't seen her kick enough ass to call her Claire either...But why can't you stand her exactly?
Don't know there is just something about her that infuriates me when I see her.

Top Bottom