• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unpopular Opinions

D

Deleted member 21244

Giant goo heads are not stupid but over the top action in an action game is?
Why should it be? It's in perfect line whit re in universe monster and horror...

Over the top superman non sensical and impossible action are not in line even for an action game
Not even devil may cry or call of duty have that kind of unexplainable action

Turo602

The King of Kings
Why should it be? It's in perfect line whit re in universe monster and horror...

Over the top superman non sensical and impossible action are not in line even for an action game
Not even devil may cry or call of duty have that kind of unexplainable action

I don't remember disembodied voices and giant goo head monsters being a thing in the original Resident Evil games. Fake scientific explanations don't make them any less fantastical.

LMAO! You must have never played Devil May Cry or Call of Duty.

D

Deleted member 21244

I don't remember disembodied voices and giant goo head monsters being a thing in the original Resident Evil games. Fake scientific explanations don't make them any less fantastical.

LMAO! You must have never played Devil May Cry or Call of Duty.
Played all of them, dante is an half demon and all his over the top action is in universe explained, call of duty had over the top action but still real in a way
Resdident evil 6 action sequence have no in universe explanation unless the protagonist weren't infected whit the same prototype virus from wesker XD

The giant head its fantastical of course, so are the tyrants, the nemesis, alexia transformation and shooting fire blood from his hand, wesker dodging bullet, birkin transformations and talking even in his last transformation ... Nothing in resident evil is real, it's all fantasy that still make sense into the universe capcom created, ada transforming into a giant had make sense in resident evil, birkin final transformation isn't that different

Last edited by a moderator:

mert20004

In re 7 Evelin dosent have any supernatural power she just infected you whit her virus and you get allucination, she is created via laboratory by scientist...

Even wesker look like he had supernatural ability but they are explained by science

Chris punching a rock is supernatural XD or leon surviving a plan crash in re 6 is supernatural, Jake jumping all over the place and beating the ustanak to death is supernatural, leon chris and Jake doing supernatural stuff and surviving impossible situation and all their over the top action in re 6 is supernatural and can make even micheal Bay blanch, piers turning into a monster and obtaining lighting ability is supernatural, leon and Helena not getting infected by the c virus at the start of the game while everyone else does is supernatural, or a road full of car explonding while leon run from an insane explosion, that cannot be explained by science, then jumping into an helicopter that miraculously didn't explode like the car is supernatural
Leon and ada seeing each other while leon is on a flying plane and ada is on a speeding train, thats definitely supernatural
Jake and Sherry whole section whit the motorcycle is supernatural or jake jumping on an helicopter and shooting rhe pilot is supernatural

So re 6 is the most supernatural re game ever made, but yet people call re 7 stupid and supernatural because there are allucination induced by a virus in it that can be explained in re universe by science

Edit: @mert20004 ethan get infected while he pass out at the start of the game and than he wake up in the dinner room, it was pretty obvious, also if you read game file you would know that all the things that happened in re 7 are explainable by science, the molded are also explained by game file in a scientific way, here the file if you haven't read it
https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Infection_Report
I've read the files of re7 but they still dont explain enough about mold. One thing that really annoys me is how was mold created and which material have been used to create it. Like all they did was to put a pathetic recv reference; re7 doesnt even have impactful fanservice unlike re6's fanservice. It should had been told in the files that some of the progenitor based viruses have been used. Like for example; c-virus from re6 could have been mentioned. That would had explained marguerite's nonsense mutation. Also some of the files found at the end of re7 have been covered with white squares for a weird reason. Not a hero and end of zoe are even more nonsense; like you encounter jack alive for example at end of zoe.

In re6; c-virus is explained for what it does and it's explained how it's created. In re7; the lame mold isnt explained well at all.

And ı'm not sure how did you get the idea that ethan's been infected at the start. It isnt obvious, at least for me. They should had given more clues.

Also, this:

I wouldnt call the over the top sequences of re6 supernatural; at least most of them. I mean they dont really need explanations; it's simply over the top action in a heavily action oriented re game that knows its tone and rolls with it unlike re7 that cant decide what it wants to be. A virus isnt involved in most of the things you mention. And leon and helena arent the only survivors at ivy university, you encounter more survivors at there. Piers' mutation isnt supernatural either when the c-virus is explained in files. As for jake; he's wesker's son and has his genes that give him powers; just not as strong as wesker's. And ustanak is weakened at chapter 5 due to all the damage it took previously so that's why you can flinch it easily with jake's punches. Leon and helena not getting affected by gas easily is supernatural ı guess though in some cases; they arent that close to gas so that's why they arent that affected easily. Not to mention, they clean most of the gas in chapter 4 by opening the hatch so that's why the small dose at the plane doesnt affect them. A similar situation to this also happens in marhawa desire where chris fights nanan who's a prototype lepotitsa. Ricky helps him and cleans the area using ventilation device.

If re6 is supernatural due to its over the top nature; then this must mean all re games are since the games were always over the top and they increased this aspect as they continued. Imo just cause a re game is over the top or have supernatural horror elements here and there doesnt mean it immediately becomes supernatural. There need to be more things than that to call it supernatural.
Just because made up explanations exist within the game, doesn't mean it's better or less ridiculous. These 2 things are equally stupid regardless of what explanation is slapped onto either one.

I somewhat disagree. Despite re6 being very over the top compared to other re games, c-virus and its mutations are explained well in files. In re7, they arent really explained. I wouldnt call carla's mutation or other c-virus monsters stupid due to this.

Plus boss fights in re6 are fun to fight. In re7, they kinda are boring especially eveline boss fight which is lame fps simulator.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Played all of them, dante is an half demon and all his over the top action is in universe explained, call of duty had over the top action but still real in a way
Resdident evil 6 action sequence have no in universe explanation unless the protagonist weren't infected whit the same prototype virus from wesker XD

The giant head its fantastical of course, so are the tyrants, the nemesis, alexia transformation and shooting fire blood from his hand, wesker dodging bullet, birkin transformations and talking even in his last transformation ... Nothing in resident evil is real, it's all fantasy that still make sense into the universe it created

So if it's all fantasy, then you should have no problem with over the top action. Leon and Chris aren't your everyday people. They have training and experience, so therefore in a universe where you can explain away dumb stuff that is essentially supernatural and magical with "science," then over the top action being performed by agents, spies, military, and mercs should be totally acceptable.

D

Deleted member 21244

So if it's all fantasy, then you should have no problem with over the top action. Leon and Chris aren't your everyday people. They have training and experience, so therefore in a universe where you can explain away dumb stuff that is essentially supernatural and magical with "science," then over the top action being performed by agents, spies, military, and mercs should be totally acceptable.
Not even leon and chris experience can make them survive plane crash or can make them goes against gravity or make them survive explosion, it's simply not in line whit the "fantasy" past re game have

@mert20004 the mold is explained well in reb7 and there are also other file that talk ablut it.. Read the r e d file on this link they explain how mold where made and of what material they are made, you probably didn't read them to say the game didn't explain what material they are made

https://www.evilresource.com/resident-evil-7/files#!r-and-d-report-1-of-2

Yeah, jake muller had wesker blood but this dosent give him superhuman power it only gives him immunity to virus...
Weskee didnt have power because of his blood but because he injected him whit the progenitor virus, before that he was just a "normal" person whit special blood type, jake muller over the top action make no sense... Yeah resident evil was always over the top but we never see normal people making non sensical action and omitting gravity and law of nature

Leon ans Helena were next to the president yet they didn't get infected like the president.... This make no sense

mert20004

Not even leon and chris experience can make them survive plane crash or can make them goes against gravity or make them survive explosion, it's simply not in line whit the "fantasy" past re game have

@mert20004 the mold is explained well in reb7 and there are also other file that talk ablut it.. Read the r e d file on this link they explain how mold where made and of what material they are made, you probably didn't read them to say the game didn't explain what material they are made

https://www.evilresource.com/resident-evil-7/files#!r-and-d-report-1-of-2

Also jake muller had wesker blood but this dosent give him superhuman power it only gives him immunity to virus...
Weskee didnt have power because of his blood but because he injected him whit the progenitor virus, before that he was just a "normal" person whit special blood type, jake muller over the top action make no sense... Yeah resident evil was always over the top but we never see normal people making non sensical action and omitting gravity and law of nature

Yeah; it's in line with past re games. Cause they were always over the top and upped that aspect slowly starting with re2. This continued all the way up to re6 and then the devs did a weird job with that re7 mess.

Also:

No wesker, the mold isnt explained well at all. My criticisms stand.

And wesker's blood gave wesker powers similar to jake, just not as strong until he accepted birkin's gift. For example, if you get grabbed by a zombie in umbrella chronicles; wesker will perform a powerful kick and that's before the events of re1 / remake where he injected himself with the virus.

Jake is similar to this and the stuff related to him is explained well in files. Oh and btw the c-virus doesnt affect him cause it's made of 2 weakened viruses since they were in sherry's and manuela's bloods respectively. If he took the same one wesker took in 1998; then pretty sure he would become exactly like wesker.

Please go to re wiki or project umbrella sites and read the re6 files there.

D

Deleted member 21244

Yeah; it's in line with past re games. Cause they were always over the top and upped that aspect slowly starting with re2. This continued all the way up to re6 and then the devs did a weird job with that re7 mess.

Also:

No wesker, the mold isnt explained well at all. My criticisms stand.

And wesker's blood gave wesker powers similar to jake, just not as strong until he accepted birkin's gift. For example, if you get grabbed by a zombie in umbrella chronicles; wesker will perform a powerful kick and that's before the events of re1 / remake where he injec.

Jake is similar to this and the stuff related to him is explained well in files. Oh and btw the c-virus doesnt affect him cause it's made of 2 weakened viruses since they were in sherry's and manuela's bloods respectively. If he took the same one wesker took in 1998; then pretty sure he would become exactly like wesker.

Please go to re wiki or project umbrella sites and read the re6 files there.
Wesker dosent have power before what the hell are you talking about? He have power after he inject whit the progenitor virus...

Jake only have immunity to the virus but he dosent have super power...

The mold is explained well in re 7, you probably just don't want to admit it, but it's literally explained there...

In code veronica there are action sequence but not as near as the nonsensical and impossible action in re 6

Turo602

The King of Kings
I somewhat disagree. Despite re6 being very over the top compared to other re games, c-virus and its mutations are explained well in files. In re7, they arent really explained. I wouldnt call carla's mutation or other c-virus monsters stupid due to this.

Plus boss fights in re6 are fun to fight. In re7, they kinda are boring especially eveline boss fight which is lame fps simulator.

I don't agree with the notion that just because something has an "explanation," that somehow it can't be viewed as stupid or inconsistent. This was a series that used to be about zombies, viruses, and monsters. That doesn't mean that you can suddenly insert cartoonish logic into them because it's based in fiction. That's why the term jumping the shark exists. Simmons turning into a T-Rex like a Transformer or Carla and Eveline turning into giant gooey heads like Clayface or Sandman isn't the same as zombies and tyrants. It's become a parody of itself where anything can happen and be magically explained by a virus or some fake scientific explanation.

No amount of in-game explanations make games like RE6 or RE7 more logical or on brand. But that hardly matters anymore because Resident Evil's identity is f*cked and all over the place.

Surviving a plane crash isn't impossible. Also, why is it you can accept fake scientific explanations to explain ridiculous monsters from RE6 and RE7, but exaggerated athletic abilities due to being highly trained and experienced badasses is so unbelievable?

D

Deleted member 21244

I don't agree with the notion that just because something has an "explanation," that somehow it can't be viewed as stupid or inconsistent. This was a series that used to be about zombies, viruses, and monsters. That doesn't mean that you can suddenly insert cartoonish logic into them because it's based in fiction. That's why the term jumping the shark exists. Simmons turning into a T-Rex like a Transformer or Carla and Eveline turning into giant gooey heads like Clayface or Sandman isn't the same as zombies and tyrants. It's become a parody of itself where anything can happen and be magically explained by a virus or some fake scientific explanation.

No amount of in-game explanations make games like RE6 or RE7 more logical or on brand. But that hardly matters anymore because Resident Evil's identity is f*cked and all over the place.

Surviving a plane crash isn't impossible. Also, why is it you can accept fake scientific explanations to explain ridiculous monsters from RE6 and RE7, but exaggerated athletic abilities due to being highly trained and experienced badasses is so unbelievable?
Because it goes against law of nature in re universe, normal people cant survive explosion or doing all that sfuff in resident evil, only wesker or other creature can do that, i can stand experienced and badass trained soldier doing stuff like in re 4, degeneration and re 5 (except chris punching the rock), but surviving a plane crash and doing all that stuff in re 6 it's simply nonsensical, by this point all are wesker XD nonetheless i can enjoy re 6 if i didn't think of it as a re game...

Fake science is in line whit resident evil fake plot, like dmc demon power are in line whit dmc plot, and the force is in kine whit star wars, magical power from Harry Potter ecc

I seriously doubt it's possible to survive a plane crash let alone a crash whit zombie in it and a virus
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_accidents_and_incidents
They could have at least show a less fatal crash to make it more realistic, but the plane literally crash and exploded

mert20004

Wesker dosent have power before what the hell are you talking about? He have power after he inject whit the progenitor virus...

Jake only have immunity to the virus but he dosent have super power...

The mold is explained well in re 7, you probably just don't want to admit it, but it's literally explained there...

In code veronica there are action sequence but not as near as the nonsensical and impossible action in re 6

Yes he does have power. Play beginnings scenario in umbrella chronicles and let yourself get grabbed by a zombie. Shake it off and wesker will perform a powerful kick and that's before he took birkin's gift. Jake's situation is similar to this.

Never said jake doesnt have immunity. However if he took that special strain to his body; then he would become a superhuman like wesker did after mansion incident. Mainly cause c-virus is made of 2 weakened up viruses unlike progenitor and uroboros which are pretty lethal.

No wesker; the mold isnt explained well at all for what it does. I've made my criticisms already and you cant prove that ı'm wrong.

And ı never said recv is as over the top as re4 / re5 / re6. Of course; it isnt. They were slowly becoming more action oriented starting with re2; ı've said this countless times already...

I don't agree with the notion that just because something has an "explanation,"

Fine ı guess but ı still think re6's monsters and c-virus are explained fine in the game and its files. I've already explained simmons' mutations to uniqteas and some of his symptoms were previously seen in other monsters as well.

Because it goes against law of nature in re universe, i can stand experienced and badass trained soldier doing stuff like re 4 degeneration and re 5 (except chris punching the rock), but surviving a plane crash and doing all thar stuff in re 6 it's simply nonsensical, by this point all arr wesker XD nonetheless i can enjoy re 6 if i didn't think of it as a re game...

How is re6 being over the top goes against law of nature in re franchise when the franchise was always over the top? Also ı'm confused that you think re4 and re5 are good re games while also saying that re6 isnt. All 3 of them are action horror experiences and they focus on action more than horror.

That's like saying " Re1 and remake are the only good re games in the series. " or " Recv sucks cause it's more action oriented compared to past main re entries. "

Turo602

The King of Kings
Because it goes against law of nature in re universe, normal people cant survive explosion or doing all that sfuff in resident evil, only wesker or other creature can do that, i can stand experienced and badass trained soldier doing stuff like in re 4, degeneration and re 5 (except chris punching the rock), but surviving a plane crash and doing all that stuff in re 6 it's simply nonsensical, by this point all are wesker XD nonetheless i can enjoy re 6 if i didn't think of it as a re game...

Fake science is in line whit resident evil fake plot, like dmc demon power are in line whit dmc plot, and the force is in kine whit star wars, magical power from Harry Potter ecc

I seriously doubt it's possible to survive a plane crash let alone a crash whit zombie in it and a virus
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_accidents_and_incidents
They could have at least show a less fatal crash to make it more realistic, but the plane literally crash and exploded

Leon literally defies the laws of nature in both Resident Evil 4 and Degeneration. Resident Evil 6 is no different.

And yes, it's totally possible to survive plane crashes. Many people have. Kids even.

Reactions: Jen
D

Deleted member 21244

Yes he does have power. Play beginnings scenario in umbrella chronicles and let yourself get grabbed by a zombie. Shake it off and wesker will perform a powerful kick and that's before he took birkin's gift. Jake's situation is similar to this.

Never said jake doesnt have immunity. However if he took that special strain to his body; then he would become a superhuman like wesker did after mansion incident. Mainly cause c-virus is made of 2 weakened up viruses unlike progenitor and uroboros which are pretty lethal.

No wesker; the mold isnt explained well at all for what it does. I've made my criticisms already and you cant prove that ı'm wrong.

And ı never said recv is as over the top as re4 / re5 / re6. Of course; it isnt. They were slowly becoming more action oriented starting with re2; ı've said this countless times already...

Fine ı guess but ı still think re6's monsters and c-virus are explained fine in the game and its files. I've already explained simmons' mutations to uniqteas and some of his symptoms were previously seen in other monsters as well.

How is re6 being over the top goes against law of nature in re franchise when the franchise was always over the top? Also ı'm confused that you think re4 and re5 are good re games while also saying that re6 isnt. All 3 of them are action horror experiences and they focus on action more than horror.

That's like saying " Re1 and remake are the only good re games in the series. " or " Recv sucks cause it's more action oriented compared to past main re entries. "
Wesker dosent have power before, that's a fact, that kick in umbrella chronicles is a normal human kick that even a friend of mine in gym can do... Wesksr report confirmed that wesker didn't have power before and also umbrella chroniclesfile confirmed this and re code veronica and 5

re 4 and 5 are better horror action game and they still have some sort of exploration and item management and they have a map to explore while re 6 have zero exploration you simply go to point A and B shooting and there i zero inventory management and you can carry all rhe things you want and there is a button that tell you were to go despite the game having only one road, re 4 and 5 are definitely better re game in my opinion...
Also code veronica only have more action cutscene but the gameplay is the same as previous re game, you had to decide what to carry you have to decide to save now or later, you have to spare ammo, you have to manage your inventory well, and you have to decide when to kill and when to dodge enemy, and there is a map to explore ... Re 4 and 5 deminished all of this whit more action but they have still that same game stracture, re 6 had none of this you simply shoot...

The mold is explained i post you the files that literally explained them

D

Deleted member 21244

Leon literally defies the laws of nature in both Resident Evil 4 and Degeneration. Resident Evil 6 is no different.

And yes, it's totally possible to survive plane crashes. Many people have. Kids even.
In re 4 and degeneration leon simply jump of windows and do possible stuff, nothing super human, like you say it is only a well trained soldier, there are probably few strange moments like leon making the jump in the mine section but nothing that extremely hard, but in re 6 there are superhuman moment every 5 second

Surviving plane crash is extremely difficult and almost impossible, whole passengers die in many plane crash, in extremely rare case few people survive, and it would be impossible to survive by crashing a plane in a center of a city full of building

Turo602

The King of Kings
In re 4 and degeneration leon simply jump of windows and do possible stuff, nothing super human, like you say it is only a well trained soldier, there are probably few strange moments like leon making the jump in the main section but nothing that extremely hard, but in re 6 there are superhuman moment every 5 second

Surviving plane crash is extremely difficult and almost impossible, whole passengers die in many plane crash, in extremely rare case few people survive, and it would be impossible to survive by crashing a plane in a center of a city full of building

Jumping out of windows 2 stories high unscathed and with a superhero landing is impossible. Running up a wall and flipping backwards to avoid lasers is impossible. Jumping off the Gigante and landing on your feet from a great height is impossible. Getting backhanded by a creature and sent flying a hundred feet and hitting your head to a wall at full speed only to recover and parkour your way to safety is also impossible. You're being very biased here.

Okay... so who are you to say Leon and Helena couldn't survive? Leon's survived many things no one else would have survived. It's not like they crashed straight into the ground. Leon was piloting and they crash landed. The plane left a trail of destruction but the plane itself was mostly intact.

D

Deleted member 21244

Jumping out of windows 2 stories high unscathed and with a superhero landing is impossible. Running up a wall and flipping backwards to avoid lasers is impossible. Jumping off the Gigante and landing on your feet from a great height is impossible. Getting backhanded by a creature and sent flying a hundred feet and hitting your head to a wall at full speed only to recover and parkour your way to safety is also impossible. You're being very biased here.

Okay... so who are you to say Leon and Helena couldn't survive? Leon's survived many things no one else would have survived. It's not like they crashed straight into the ground. Leon was piloting and they crash landed. The plane left a trail of destruction but the plane itself was mostly intact.
You can do all that stuff if you are a well trained soldier and know Parkour, i friend of mine do parkous and do all that stuff, he once jumped from a tree facing his back on the ground did a flip and safely landed on the ground, so yeah all that stuff it's obviously possible... Maybe being punched by a monster and surviving isn't that possible but doing that Parkour stuff is possible... Dodging the laser like that by doing a jump on the wall is possible

Safely landing a plane in the middle of a city and surviving isn't possible, unless sully would have done that instead of Landing on the wather...

Turo602

The King of Kings
You can do all that stuff if you are a well trained soldier and know Parkour, i friend of mine do parkous and do all that stuff, he once jumped from a tree facing his back on the ground did a flip and safely landed on the ground, so yeah all that stuff it's obviously possible... Maybe being punched by a monster and surviving isn't that possible but doing that Parkour stuff is possible... Dodging the laser like thar by doing a jump on the wall is possible

Safely landing a plane in the middle of a city and surviving isn't possible, unless sully would have done that instead of Landing on the wather...

Because carefully flipping off a tree is the same as what Leon does... Really, dude?

Do you have evidence of a plane landing exactly like it did in RE6 to prove it's impossible to survive? The fact that this of all things is what you have a problem with is ridiculous. Chris, Sheva, and Wesker literally crash a plane inside a volcano and all survive. You can't single out RE6 but accept RE4, Degeneration, and RE7.

Edit: LMAO! I know what parkour is. Those videos don't prove sh*t. They would all be dead in Leon's position and no, that is not the same as the height and distance he achieves. :lol:

Reactions: Jen
D

Deleted member 21244

Because carefully flipping off a tree is the same as what Leon does... Really, dude?

Do you have evidence of a plane landing exactly like it did in RE6 to prove it's impossible to survive? The fact that this of all things is what you have a problem with is ridiculous. Chris, Sheva, and Wesker literally crash a plane inside a volcano and all survive. You can't single out RE6 but accept RE4, Degeneration, and RE7.

Edit: LMAO! I know what parkour is. Those videos don't prove sh*t. They would all be dead in Leon's position and no, that is not the same as the height and distance he achieves. :lol:
I'm the first to say that re 5 landing is stupid as **** and impossible, probably only wesker would have survived

Dude it's definitely impossible to safely land a plane in the middle of city full of high building, there isn't the needed space for the plane to crash...
Sully is the evidence that you can't land a plane in a city unless there is some long highway

We are really descussing this? The fact that a giant plane can safely land in the middle of a city, bud doing parkour and jumping off a window isn't? Really? It's going beyond ridiculousness
Also leon and ada watching each other while one is on the cockpit of thr plane and the other is on top of the train is stupid and nonsensical

Yeah flipping on a tree thar is three meters high is essentially the same things
Also, super hero landing on real life, what leon does is possible

Turo602

The King of Kings
I'm the first to say that re 5 landing is stupid as **** and impossible, probably only wesker would have survived

Dude it's definitely impossible to safely land a plane in the middle of city full of high building, there isn't the needed space for the plane to crash...
Sully is the evidence that you can't land a plane in a city unless there is some long highway

We are really descussing this? The fact that a giant plane safely landed in the middle of a city? It's going beyond ridiculousness
Also leon and ada watching each other while one is on the cockpit of planet and the other is on top of the train is stupid and nonsensical

Yeah flipping on a tree thar is three meters high is essentially the same things

They literally crashed through a long road and into the docks and were being slowed by all the sh*t they were hitting that wouldn't have directly killed them. Please tell me where logic plays a role in Resident Evil. How did both Barry and Rebecca survive? And yes, this is being discussed because you don't seem to get the point. You're cherry picking stuff from RE6 and saying it's impossible like if it's any less believable than other entries just because it wasn't explained away in a stupid file. Nothing in this series is realistic, even in universe, the later games are even more ridiculous, RE7 included.

It's not the same. Play RE4 again.:lol:

mert20004

Wesker dosent have power before, that's a fact, that kick in umbrella chronicles is a normal human kick that even a friend of mine in gym can do... Wesksr report confirmed that wesker didn't have power before and also umbrella chroniclesfile confirmed this and re code veronica and 5

re 4 and 5 are better horror action game and they still have some sort of exploration and item management and they have a map to explore while re 6 have zero exploration you simply go to point A and B shooting and there i zero inventory management and you can carry all rhe things you want and there is a button that tell you were to go despite the game having only one road, re 4 and 5 are definitely better re game in my opinion...
Also code veronica only have more action cutscene but the gameplay is the same as previous re game, you had to decide what to carry you have to decide to save now or later, you have to spare ammo, you have to manage your inventory well, and you have to decide when to kill and when to dodge enemy, and there is a map to explore ... Re 4 and 5 deminished all of this whit more action but they have still that same game stracture, re 6 had none of this you simply shoot...

The mold is explained i post you the files that literally explained them
A normal human cant kill a zombie with a kick like that. And the files say that wesker was never a normal human. Re5 explains this even more with project w. It makes sense that he has special genes ( Which comes into play with jake in re6. ) otherwise he wouldnt be able to survive t-002's stab. It's been told in the files that birkin's gift was extremely risky and only people with special genes can gain power from it while ignoring the harmful effects.

I disagree about re4 and re5. Re6 is better than those 2 imo. All 3 of them are mostly linear games with few puzzles and key collecting sections put to their levels here and there. And re6 has exploration too similar to re4 and re5. I think re6's inventory is better than re5's. I dont like that re5's inventory trying to mimic classic re games' inventory systems, especially with the quick reload trick which makes reload upgrades pointless. You dont have to pull the phone to learn where to go in re6 just like how it's not required to use the map in re4 and re5 which spoil the entire layout unlike in classic re games where you need to obtain a map to learn the level layout instantly. Though ı dont like that re5's map doesnt work in one of the cave areas even though it later works when you go deeper into tricell's labs and progenitor area. All 3 of them have qtes but ı think re6's qtes are better re4's and re5's. They are more easier to perform, you can disable some of them through options menu and there's a skill which makes them even more easier to perform. There's too much qtes to my liking which is my only criticism about the game but other than that, ı love re6 a lot. I think re5 has the worst qtes, the button prompts are weird in that game. I played them on pc with keyboard and mouse. The qtes in re4 feel more comfortable compared to re5's and the qtes in re6 feel more comfortable than the ones in re4 and re5.

Never said recv's gameplay is different from classic re games. I told you that re6's gameplay is similar to re4's and re5's and criticising it just cause it's more actiony than previous re games isnt that different from criticising a classic re game that's more action oriented than the previous ones.

You didnt explain anything in re7. You told me to look in the files which ı already did and they barely explain anything. A pathetic recv reference isnt an explanation. All you're doing is simply disagreeing with me. I dont think we will convince ourselves with our opinions though my points are more fair than yours.

And re6's fanservice is awesome unlike re7's fanservice that's pathetic. I'm glad dmc5 took inspiration from re6 when it comes to this among other things.

Top Bottom