• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Chronicles Thread

mastermind

well the whole point of making the game was to make it compatible with the wii and make it like your actually shooting the enemies soit wouldnt work for any of the other platforms unless they were to come out with a new motion sensor game system. they wanted to make a game that uses for the most part motion of the player to make the game work so switching it to ps2 would defeat the whole purpose of the game.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
they could make it work..it just wouldn't be the same experience..
think about games like timesplitters and house of the dead, you can play them with controller, but the real experience comes from playing with the light gun, its the same principle, with UC on the wii and converting it to ps2/3
it would work, just less fun.

english_lad

I am stuck on the final boss, I think it is really hard, can anyone give me some advice on how to beat him?

What gun did you use etc...

mastermind

just use the automatic pistol if you haven't beaten it and shoot the little redish rips in its shoulders. did you beat it yet????

D

Deleted member 1428

I own the Umbrella Chronicles for my Wii. I like all of the missions and I like playing as Wesker alot.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I was personally dissapointed with alot of stuff in UC...

The only good voices were Sergei, HUNK, and maybe Carlos, but everyone else was terrible..

Capcom was very lazy with alot of stuff in it. The music was below average, except for a few tracks, the character models look a bit off too.

D

Deleted member 1428

Meh the Umbrella Chronicles was the first RE game I got for the Wii. It's my favorite game and have beaten the game like a million no gazillion times.

ResidentZelda

I could finally change it so I haven't beated a lot of missions, And how do you beat the big guy in "Beginings 2" when you play as Wesker? Which gun are you supposed to use?

D

Deleted member 1428

Which big guy? I've played it but not in a long time so which big guy? Is it the Tyrant?

Kagara

The game moves for you. You can use the nunchuck control stick to look around as the character walks about.

wpstudart

Kagara;52741 said:
The game moves for you. You can use the nunchuck control stick to look around as the character walks about.

Sometimes it helps when you want to get some files :D

Top Bottom