• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Uh..what happens in this game?

loathsbane

you heard right, because it is the best game in the series! perhaps IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! it's not very long, if you're good you can beat it in between 2-3 hours. of course with 2 characters equaling 4 scenarios you have a lot of interesting points of view to experience. just play it, you won't regret the purchase. just keep in mind, this game is like what? 2000? 99? so the graphics aren't exactly the best you've ever seen.

alonecrow

just to remind you, the 4 scenario plot in this game, could make you confused.. but those 4 scenario built all the storyline in this game, so you better learn it out.

mastermind

ya all that has been said is true
i could tell you the plot of all the scenario's so if you want spoilers than i can tell it to you

Nosophoros

Spoilers? sure

Go ahead and spill the beans...oh and it's for the gamecube right? Because I have a wii and all I'd need to do would be to buy a gamecibe controller.

weskerfan

yeah,you need a camecube controller,
but we arent going to spill the beans.
just play it and see!

loathsbane

lol i was like are you retarded? this game is PS1, but then i remembered that they put them on the cube. yeah this game is worth playing on your own, you get no spoilers from me. actually after being on this forum i feel like beating it again for the millionth time.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Eh... nothing really happens in this game- it's kinda uneventful...

I'm kidding. It's really a good game, its worth a shot if you love RE. And Leon is in it. Bonus.

bruno

Chief Researcher
La Femme Fatale;33237 said:
And Leon is in it. Bonus.

That's the only bad thing in the whole game... In my opinion. So , if you like Leon, you'll like everything in the game

mastermind

well Leon was ok because it was his first time to the resident evil series at the time. for me its replayability is almost non-existant

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, yeah, I haven't played it through more than once either. But I do think it's worth a shot if you're a fan of RE anyway. It establishes Claire as a character, and it provides the background to Leon and Ada's relationship in 4.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I understand hating Leon in Degeneration... he was so friggan' wooden it wasn't even funny. I think he was a good character in 2 and 4 though.

Top Bottom