• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is a Crazy Idea!

James_Barrett

I know everyone and anyone that posts on here is gonna think I'm crazy, but whole 2012/Nostradomus thing has really had me thinking these past few weeks. I actually think something MIGHT happen. Just go ahead and post your feelings, ideas, opinions, etc. on here. It's an open forum for anyone:D

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
they also found other aztec calenders in other parts of the world that end in four-thousand-something A.D.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol.

Heads up everyone: 2012 Scandinavian vikings are going to raid your country. Be prepared.

Hoady

Well i think 2012 is ridiculous but kudos to you if im burning to death on 2012.Who the hell is that nostradamus guy anyway, hes got nothing on negrodamus.

negrodamus9081d8coc4.jpg

judled

we can only hope for the outbreak to begin but ProtoTypeRaavyn got her facts right so nothing will happen.

James_Barrett

ProtoTypeRaavyn;72839 said:
The Mayan Calender stop on dec 20 2012 because they where being Attacked by Quartez.................... And I posted a thread about this Already. But I'm not Attacking you, just saying the 2012 thing is A load of crap.

http://forum.residentevilnews.com/showthread.php?t=4146

It's cool, I did say you could post your opinions, the reason why is we just don't know what's around the corner, but hey I never said I believe in it 100 percent, I still am kinda skeptical on the whole 2012 thing

Top Bottom