• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 The villain of Revelations 2

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Even though it would make more sense if this character was someone only mentioned in files -- most probably someone from Moira's family or Alex Wesker -- my reason (and my fangirlness) tells me that out of the known
names mentioned (of characters who already made appearances in RE games) the most likely to be this villain is Alexia OR someone from the Ashford family.

Many elements of this game are references to Code Veronica. The island, the prison, Claire’s capture and so on... It wouldn’t be so weird if the villain also fit those CV patterns. Besides, I’m feeling aristocratic vibes from that villain that are pretty similar to Alexia’s –- playing sadistic “games” like this woman is doing with those bracelets is something very typical of the Ashfords.

Also, this villain quoted poetry when talking to Claire and Moira... I remember Alexia making a reference to Mary Howitt’s poetry when talking to Chris in CVX. Dunno, overall I just find the behavior of this villain somewhat similar to hers. But if it is truly her, I want to see how the hell Capcom is going to explain the fact that she disintegrated to ashes right in front of our faces and made it out alive – they better have a hell of a reason.

EDIT: Someone already said everything I think some pages ago... Oh well...

About Okabe saying that only hardcore fans are going to recognize the villain... I dunno, what the hell he means by “hardcore fans”, anyway? Someone who played all the damn games – including spin-offs – or someone who knows more about the series than fanboys who only played RE4, RE5 and RE6?

Eh, whoever this villain is, I just hope they turn out to be a decent and consistent villain. Even though Carla and Simmons were more consistent and deep than Wesker, they were still... dumb. They could have been better if the game focused more on their personalities OR if the game had shown flashbacks about their past, or I dunno, something that could make us understand a little more about the relationship dynamics between the two.

Yeah, I think it's Polly. (Moira's sister)

AlexiaAshford

In CV, to open a music box in Alexia's room you need something called "Queen Ant Object"... A object that is red, by the way...

But no, I don't think this "Red Queen Alpha" stuff is a reference to it or to Alexia. Probably just a coincidence.

Kimberlie

Oh I know, so the Jenny researcher may have created the Red Queen to serve her because she was some kind of decapitated?

And about someone has tell me about if the AI can make the paramilitary arrive, I think they're all Afflicted, and the AI can remotely control them...

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
I'd be pretty sad to see Rebecca become a villain. If anything she's either with the BSAA or terrasave as a doctor/medical expert. Given as little background as we have on her however she could literally be anyone, including a villain.

With all of that said I listened to the female voice in game informer's video on revelations 2 and even if she's matured it sounded way too deep to be her. My money is on Annette because we didn't really see her die did we? A bunch of pipes fell on her. Ada took a fifth story fall and lived.... And then there's Wesker. I do find it rather peculiar gameinformer did update us on miss chambers status in the very same article they mentioned the villain. Maybe just maybe she's teaming up with Barry to bust Claire and Moira out of there. A girl can dream can't she? ;-)

Very interesting. You're referring to Ada falling in RE2 Scenario A right? I've always assumed she didn't die from the fall, but apparently there are people who think that Scenario B was the one that carried the story arc. Either way, both Scenarios have conflicting details that are present after RE2.

I'd be sad to see Rebecca as a villain as well, but something tells me that it's possible Capcom might pull a bait and switch the way they did with Raymond where it's not quite clear who's side he's on. I just pray that the stay focused with the story this time around and don't pull anything crazy.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Just showed up on Revelations 2s Facebook page:
10991553_929816513705903_6742027282277938011_o_by_wesker500-d8ii28s.jpg

Stop it Capcom, I'm still angry at you and this game, stop making me think about giving it a chance.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium

Excuse my blindness, but is this a real hand or CGI? If it's the latter, it might very well be the case that

our mystery woman IS Alex

and she might have been in love with Wesker, or very close to him or something. That's why she kidnapped Chris's sister of all people: She wants revenge on the man who killed the one she loved by killing someone he loves.

Sounds like a plot for a soap opera? Maybe, but that's basically what RE6 was too... and I'm not only talking about Leon and Ada here...

Edit: Forget my question, it actually is CGI. The scene appears in this trailer.

Last edited:

e_etu

Soram ~
and she might have been in love with Wesker, or very close to him or something. That's why she kidnapped Chris's sister of all people: She wants revenge on the man who killed the one she loved by killing someone he loves.

Sounds like a plot for a soap opera? Maybe, but that's basically what RE6 was too... and I'm not only talking about Leon and Ada here...

Edit: Forget my question, it actually is CGI. The scene appears in this trailer.

I would like to see this to happen.
oh my god , i am so hyped right now :DD

The Darkening Sea

Just showed up on Revelations 2s Facebook page:
10991553_929816513705903_6742027282277938011_o_by_wesker500-d8ii28s.jpg

Stop it Capcom, I'm still angry at you and this game, stop making me think about giving it a chance.

These fingers look young and male?? The person doesn't have to be the villain, nor do they have to be admiring the painting. They may well be an enemy of Wesker's...and for all we know they might smash the painting with their fist in the full cut scene of this tiny shot. Moreover I think they're just fu**ing with us.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
These fingers look young and male?? The person doesn't have to be the villain, nor do they have to be admiring the painting. They may well be an enemy of Wesker's...and for all we know they might smash the painting with their fist in the full cut scene of this tiny shot. Moreover I think they're just fu**ing with us.

My friend has old man fingers though, you never know. Are you some kind of finger expert or something? xD

The Darkening Sea

Excuse my blindness, but is this a real hand or CGI? If it's the latter, it might very well be the case that

No, you're not considering important facts here. Albert Wesker didn't know about the Wesker children until much later on in his life...this cancels out the fingers being those of Alex and 'she' being romantically involved with him. The person running their fingers over the painting is probably young and male.

The Darkening Sea

My friend has old man fingers though, you never know. Are you some kind of finger expert or something? xD

It is easy that anyone would want to kill him, or have him killed, but he's already dead during the time of this game. Better yet...who would admire Albert Wesker?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
No, you're not considering important facts here. Albert Wesker didn't know about the Wesker children until much later on in his life...this cancels out the fingers being those of Alex and 'she' being romantically involved with him. The person running their fingers over the painting is probably young and male.

He learned about the Wesker children three years before his death, so that would leave him more than enough time to get in touch and possibly start a romance, a partnership or whatever with Alex.

Also, I would love to know how you can determine a person's sex just by looking at the fingers. Especially when they're CGI.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Anyone notice that the voice said "so you finally came" in that new trailer
This probably gives confirmation that the character knew barry possibly?

The Darkening Sea

He learned about the Wesker children three years before his death, so that would leave him more than enough time to get in touch and possibly start a romance, a partnership or whatever with Alex.

Also, I would love to know how you can determine a person's sex just by looking at the fingers. Especially when they're CGI.

Those fingers are not made to look female, 'CGI' or not...of course you can tell the difference! Your guess literally takes Wesker out of his character...more like he'd kill off any competition than side with it. I mean he wasn't best pleased at Spencer's news. I'm positive (even optimistic) that those fingers belong to a young man. This person might be the villains companion. This person could either be admiring the picture or despising it. With a tiny shot you could never tell. What it does tell us is that there is some connection with Revelations 2 and Albert Wesker.

And so I ask again: Who would admire Albert Wesker?

Top Bottom