• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 The villain of Revelations 2

berto

I Saw the Devil
it is a spoiler if you did not play earlier biohazard games. i myself did not play the early games, and only started at RE4, RE5, RE6 and Rev2. the fixed camera angles simply does not work for me, so i won't play early RE games, i went to youtube for complete Biohazard history videos.
I see. I never finished Code Veronica because I ran out of ink ribbons and I was just too frustrated to go on but I've played 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, Rev. 1 and 2 and this is the first I hear of it. Is that info only available on 3 and Code Veronica?

Edit:
I'm reading the RE Recollections page and there is something here on Alex.:

Jul 1968

Here's more on that:
Alex
Wesker Project test subject number 12. Recognized as possessing exceptional intelligence and leadership, Alex was tasked with continuing Spencer's research into immortality. After announcing the success of the experiments, Alex disappeared along with the entirety of the research and results.

Considering that Alex was an adult by the '70 I don't think it's the same Alex that's in Revelations 2. I think she might be named after him, my opinion, rather than she been a he in drag. That or she's that chick from Code Veronica.

Last edited:

The Darkening Sea

I see. I never finished Code Veronica because I ran out of ink ribbons and I was just too frustrated to go on but I've played 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, Rev. 1 and 2 and this is the first I hear of it. Is that info only available on 3 and Code Veronica?

Edit:
I'm reading the RE Recollections page and there is something here on Alex.:

Jul 1968

Here's more on that:
Alex
Wesker Project test subject number 12. Recognized as possessing exceptional intelligence and leadership, Alex was tasked with continuing Spencer's research into immortality. After announcing the success of the experiments, Alex disappeared along with the entirety of the research and results.

Considering that Alex was an adult by the '70 I don't think it's the same Alex that's in Revelations 2. I think she might be named after him, my opinion, rather than she been a he in drag. That or she's that chick from Code Veronica.

I've said this in another thread of mine, but I now suspect our villain 'Alex W' to be the sister of Alexander Ashford. This is the father of Alexia and Alfred Ashford. Alex's full name is probably Alexandra or Alexandria. All names correlate! Lol you know, that leaked picture of Alex shows her to be an older woman, and her features kind of resemble those of Alexander Ashford. I imagine she might be a long-lost relative...perhaps even an illegitimate child with one parent being aristocratic and the other not. The Ashfords are known to produce individuals with exceptional intelligence...and so she was taken for the W Project.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I've said this in another thread of mine, but I now suspect our villain 'Alex W' to be the sister of Alexander Ashford. This is the father of Alexia and Alfred Ashford. Alex's full name is probably Alexandra or Alexandria. All names correlate! Lol you know, that leaked picture of Alex shows her to be an older woman, and her features kind of resemble those of Alexander Ashford. I imagine she might be a long-lost relative...perhaps even an illegitimate child with one parent being aristocratic and the other not. The Ashfords are known to produce individuals with exceptional intelligence...and so she was taken for the W Project.

Not only that, but have you noticed all the puppets lying around in the tower at the end of Barry's second episode? Who else was into puppets? The Ashfords!

Denzil22

Premium
Thoughts on what happens at the end of ep3
[Spoilers] I know a few people talked about this but what was going on there why did Alex seem scared of nitalia is it possible that she did kind of swop minds with her that might explain it ?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So, I beat the first Episode of RER2 and it was absolutely amazing. I have to ask though.
My patience isn't going to let figure it out by playing. Who is the villain, and is Steve Burnside in this game?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
So, I beat the first Episode of RER2 and it was absolutely amazing. I have to ask though.
My patience isn't going to let figure it out by playing. Who is the villain, and is Steve Burnside in this game?
Villain:
Alex

Steve;
cba to type those spoilers out again
No

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Um... He asks who the villain is and you just say "Yes"? *scratches head*

Zero, you will find out very soon who the villain is, not just in the last cutscene, so my advice would be: Keep playing. But if you still want to know right now, it's
Alex Wesker.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Um... He asks who the villain is and you just say "Yes"? *scratches head*

Zero, you will find out very soon who the villain is, not just in the last cutscene, so my advice would be: Keep playing. But if you still want to know right now, it's
Alex Wesker.
Oops
This is why I shouldn't post when it's late or early.
I edited it now thanks

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Villain:
Alex

Steve;
cba to type those spoilers out again
No
OMG, I actually had to work up to clicking on that spoiler, and then there was another . . . and another.

Anyway, thanks guys. I kinda guessed it was her, but I still had hopes for the Ashfords.

Top Bottom