• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 The villain of Revelations 2

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
i found this :D

Elza walker
latest

" Elza Walker was a main character in the beta version of Resident Evil 2. When the game was revamped, almost from scratch, she was replaced by a very similar - through unrelated- girl; Claire Redfield. "

" Okabe said that only hard core fans would know her, so it cant be someone really obvious "
" we will recognise her by appearance meaning they have been physically in a game "
" you cant recognize her by voice "

it could actually be her , only hardcore fans know her.

So i will change my opinion and i will say its her because no one really knows her.
oh i realy forgot about her thats was tottaly skipt oiut of my mind lol nice hunt

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
i found this :D

Elza walker
latest

" Elza Walker was a main character in the beta version of Resident Evil 2. When the game was revamped, almost from scratch, she was replaced by a very similar - through unrelated- girl; Claire Redfield. "

" Okabe said that only hard core fans would know her, so it cant be someone really obvious "
" we will recognise her by appearance meaning they have been physically in a game "
" you cant recognize her by voice "

it could actually be her , only hardcore fans know her.

So i will change my opinion and i will say its her because no one really knows her.

Hmm... She wasn't canon, but it's still an interesting idea... It could be her.

AlexiaAshford

Even though it would make more sense if this character was someone only mentioned in files -- most probably someone from Moira's family or Alex Wesker -- my reason (and my fangirlness) tells me that out of the known
names mentioned (of characters who already made appearances in RE games) the most likely to be this villain is Alexia OR someone from the Ashford family.

Many elements of this game are references to Code Veronica. The island, the prison, Claire’s capture and so on... It wouldn’t be so weird if the villain also fit those CV patterns. Besides, I’m feeling aristocratic vibes from that villain that are pretty similar to Alexia’s –- playing sadistic “games” like this woman is doing with those bracelets is something very typical of the Ashfords.

Also, this villain quoted poetry when talking to Claire and Moira... I remember Alexia making a reference to Mary Howitt’s poetry when talking to Chris in CVX. Dunno, overall I just find the behavior of this villain somewhat similar to hers. But if it is truly her, I want to see how the hell Capcom is going to explain the fact that she disintegrated to ashes right in front of our faces and made it out alive – they better have a hell of a reason.

EDIT: Someone already said everything I think some pages ago... Oh well...

About Okabe saying that only hardcore fans are going to recognize the villain... I dunno, what the hell he means by “hardcore fans”, anyway? Someone who played all the damn games – including spin-offs – or someone who knows more about the series than fanboys who only played RE4, RE5 and RE6?

Eh, whoever this villain is, I just hope they turn out to be a decent and consistent villain. Even though Carla and Simmons were more consistent and deep than Wesker, they were still... dumb. They could have been better if the game focused more on their personalities OR if the game had shown flashbacks about their past, or I dunno, something that could make us understand a little more about the relationship dynamics between the two.

Last edited:

AlexiaAshford

There is a theory about this woman with the wine glass being the villain... This image was taken from the official concept teaser of the game. Dunno, this concept teaser showed all the characters we know who are going to appear in the game (Claire, Moira, Barry and Natalia) -- it would make sense if the villain was also there, too. Thoughts?

Resident-Evil-Revelations-2-Villain-Feature-600x268.jpg

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
In the opening where you see Claire friend (Neil I think his name is) he had a list of everyone in the room with some crossed out. Claire, moira, gina were some of the names on it. Natalia was also on it which was strange, if she's not related to someone in there then what's that list actually showing. I thought maybe it's a potential list of targets and he may have had something to do with it.
Is there any theory or analysis why it's that woman though?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
There is a theory about this woman with the wine glass being the villain... This image was taken from the official concept teaser of the game. Dunno, this concept teaser showed all the characters we know who are going to appear in the game (Claire, Moira, Barry and Natalia) -- it would make sense if the villain was also there, too. Thoughts?

shes too beautiful to be a villain.i demand script revision^_^

AlexiaAshford

Is there any theory or analysis why it's that woman though?

Well, as you can see, she is under two clocks that -- theoretically -- represent Barry and Claire's scenarios. She is not using a bracelet (or at least none we can see) and she doesn't appear (like other characters do) when the video shifts to the prision setting.

The fact that she is using glasses and barely shows her face is kinda strange, too, but then again, this is all speculation...

e_etu

Soram ~

But she has bracelet so its not her but there was another suspicious woman in teaser and she didnt have that bracelet !
Z1dsis9.png

She´s even hiding her face :D

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Cough that's a Rachel reference cough ;D
The teaser was made with akot of references for a bit of fun though, we know rachel is dead but she appears in this for a reference.

In regards to the woman in the teaser, can't say I noticed it but it's a cool theory regardless.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
My first thought on the woman in whit was that she looked like a female version of Wesker. So, I'm still in the 'Alex' camp for the time being.

Kimberlie

Now people, I do not have an account of this forum. This is my first post. However, I am very interested in RE since I was a young boy... Well, so I might "claim" that I am a hardcore fan... So I will tell you my theory...

I up to now have 3 candidates for the villain position:

The first two candidates is the 2 Umbrella executive/researcher that has survived Wesker assailant from the Spencer note. I will quote it here from RE wiki, I will bold both of them.

Level 10
Ozwell S. - Deceased
Henning P. - Imprisoned
Masaki T. - Deceased
Jenny K. - Whereabouts unknown
Carlos M. - Found -> information obtained
-> eliminated

Maybe the island is the place that Henning was imprisoned and torture, Jenny may be his lover, they hate TerraSave because the organization has doing something with media public, make their fate suffer and they vows to revenge... So maybe Henning was die sometime before REV 2, Jenny grief make her lose herself... She was able to use the new virus to control all of the prisoners or something like that... And the revenge take on TerraSave...

The third Candidate I support most, is the Red Queen Computer

Only the hardcore fan will notice that the villain is not nessessary a human, "she" seemed to be deleted by Wesker in Umbrella Chronicles, but who knows, maybe Sergei Vladimir has already backed her up in the island computer system, I remember he smirk and do not afraid of Wesker interruption, the reason is because he has already backed Red Queen somewhere , so that "she" control everything easily, and to hack in TerraSave power system and plan the kidnapping...
How a computer is so smart like that, but I claim she is, in her file on Umbrella Chronicles, I will quote it again and bold the important part that related to the game:

Red Queen

The code name of the AI defense system developed by Umbrella. The AI is contained within U.M.F.-13. However, the AI has unrestricted access to the entire Umbrella network for administration, monitoring and carrying out certain procedures.

This additional functionality is a security fail-safe, but in most circumstances, Red Queen is in the background performing only its primary monitoring function. In emergencies, it will serve a more active role and protect sensitive systems and date from intrusion along with cleaning up hostiles.

It is self-aware and can take these measures based on its own judgement.

The computer is self-aware, so it can act on it own without any human operating it, and the Umbrella fall down plus the death of Spencer has activate the Emergency...
So what is this Emergency thing...

Red Queen has 3 objective to operate...

Its primary objective is overseeing and protection of Umbrella assets.
Secondary objective is protection of Umbrella officer lives.
Its third objective is unknown because Albert Wesker destroyed the computer screen before it was revealed.

So maybe the third objective is to destroy the system and make havoc of bioterrorism among the human world in case all the Umbrella Legacy: Spencer die, it has prepare for this procedure by running mysteriously on the island in the timeline between lost of nightmare and Wesker death. And what, TerraSave is the organization that serve as the eye-sore to this plan, because they help people from suffer of bioterrorism, the opposite of the nature of the island...

And lastly, it's not a coincident that Red Queen Alpha will the centered figure of the Raid Mode... She does appear in the main scenario but the true nature of her only reveal when playing Raid Mode...

So how do you people think of this "hardcore fan" theory?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Now people, I do not have an account of this forum. This is my first post. However, I am very interested in RE since I was a young boy... Well, so I might "claim" that I am a hardcore fan... So I will tell you my theory...

The first two candidates is the 2 Umbrella executive/researcher that has survived Wesker assailant from the Spencer note. I will quote it here from RE wiki, I will bold both of them.

Maybe the island is the place that Henning was imprisoned and torture, Jenny may be his lover, they hate TerraSave because the organization has doing something with media public, make their fate suffer and they vows to revenge... So maybe Henning was die sometime before REV 2, Jenny grief make her lose herself... She was able to use the new virus to control all of the prisoners or something like that... And the revenge take on TerraSave...

Only the hardcore fan will notice that the villain is not nessessary a human, "she" seemed to be deleted by Wesker in Umbrella Chronicles, but who knows, maybe Sergei Vladimir has already backed her up in the island computer system, I remember he smirk and do not afraid of Wesker interruption, the reason is because he has already backed Red Queen somewhere , so that "she" control everything easily, and to hack in TerraSave power system and plan the kidnapping...
How a computer is so smart like that, but I claim she is, in her file on Umbrella Chronicles, I will quote it again and bold the important part that related to the game:

The computer is self-aware, so it can act on it own without any human operating it, and the Umbrella fall down plus the death of Spencer has activate the Emergency...

Its third objective is unknown because Albert Wesker destroyed the computer screen before it was revealed.

So maybe the third objective is to destroy the system and make havoc of bioterrorism among the human world in case all the Umbrella Legacy: Spencer die, it has prepare for this procedure by running mysteriously on the island in the timeline between lost of nightmare and Wesker death. And what, TerraSave is the organization that serve as the eye-sore to this plan, because they help people from suffer of bioterrorism, the opposite of the nature of the island...

And lastly, it's not a coincident that Red Queen Alpha will the centered figure of the Raid Mode... She does appear in the main scenario but the true nature of her only reveal when playing Raid Mode...

welcome hardcore fan...and maybe its still a theory but good job

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

Thats very interesting about the missing umbrella staff.
I dont like the idea of the villain being an AI though

P.S. Welcome to the forums fellow infectee

AlexiaAshford

Dunno, it is interesting but how does a machine operate on its own and makes a group of soldiers capture civilians? I think it would make more sense if human was behind everything.

Last edited:

The Darkening Sea

Dunno, it is interesting but how does a machine operate on its own and makes a group of soldiers capture civilians? I think it would make more sense if human was behind everything.

An artificial intelligence criminal... like a life but with no physical body? The theory has some credit for its different, although, I think, a computer as a main villain seems cold and unrelated to the series. I mean what would be the motive to commit evil other than to abide by its own programming? The Red Queen may have been advanced technology, but still worked like a major security and data store system for the Umbrella facilities. A biological organism has to be the villain in Revelations 2, whether fully human or partially human (or superhuman like Wesker). I think this is a fundamental aspect of Resident Evil. I have to say that the idea of criminal cybernetics do NOT fit in with the essence of this series.

Top Bottom