• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
flying scyths man those things are killers.

I thought the bugs there puked on you :'( was scary

In the corridor when it runs past you lol SPOOKAY!

Hoady

When me and friend blew off the regenerators leg for the first time and he started hopping towards us we bolted and although it was bloody scary it was also really funny and intense at the same time.So we did it again and it bit our face which was even more terrifying.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah I didnt exspect that to happen first time I met them Hahah there on the floor !! an they bite your neck!! from laying on the floor! those freaks!!! I like shooting them though.

ResidentZelda

One day my mom was watching me play and then she said "Let me try, if it seems so fun" and then I said "No mom you're gonna ruin my game" and then she gave me a dirty look and I had to go save and then I gave her the remote. She started playing and she turned out to be better than me!!! I had the game for twoo weeks and it was hard and she just played for like 3 minutes and she was like a pro!!! then she said "Bleh this game is too easy" she gave the remote back at me and I kept playing. But it was the most embarrasing day of my life.

Mobe

da scariest part was when i found da note regardin da regenerators.. i started to gulp once i enterd da room where da regenerator was hangin :(

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The scariest part to me was believe it or not, the place where Leon exit the police car in the beginning. I expected the action to start almost right away and I had no idea what kind of action that would be.

ResidentZelda;36806 said:
One day my mom was watching me play and then she said "Let me try, if it seems so fun" and then I said "No mom you're gonna ruin my game" and then she gave me a dirty look and I had to go save and then I gave her the remote. She started playing and she turned out to be better than me!!! I had the game for twoo weeks and it was hard and she just played for like 3 minutes and she was like a pro!!! then she said "Bleh this game is too easy" she gave the remote back at me and I kept playing. But it was the most embarrasing day of my life.
:eek:
LOL!! I love your mom! :wub: That one was impressive. Maybe she secretly play RE4?

I can easily see the embarrassment in that. RookieZelda lol. :lol: Just kidding muffin. :p

Dos

When I first started playing RE4, I knew nothing about the game, nothing at all. So when I killed Mendez and got out of the village gates I actually thought we were about to be rescued and that Leon would be sent off on another mission somewhere else. Yes I saw the castle up ahead but still it didn't dawn on me. Even the three ganados and the crazy truck didn't sway me. It wasn't until we passed the tipped over truck and then about twelve of those ganados came bursting through the gate, accompanied by the "Hard Road to Castle" music (one of the creepist in the game if you ask me) that I began to sense that the nightmare was just beginning, that far from being about to be rescued, it was about to get a whole lot worse...honestly, something about that particular "Hard Road to Castle" music screams "you're in for a hell of a ride yet, dude".

So yeah, for me, that first time on the road from the village to the castle, when the ganados burst out of nowhere, was one of the scarier moments in the game for me.

Apart from that, scariest moments were probably:

-When I was first holed up inside the double story house in Ch 1-1 in the village with Dr Salvador revving his chainsaw outside. Needless to say Leon lost his head that time...

-When I first ran into Colmillos near the lake at night in Ch 2-1...but I entered that area from the swamp area rather than from the dock area...at least when you come from the dock you get a cutscene that warns you of their presence...when you come from the swamp they jump on you the second you come through the door...that scared the crap out of me.

-When I first entered the Novistador sewer in Ch 3-2 and heard the thud and running footsteps of the Novistador but couldn't see a thing...

-When I entered the room after the clocktower fight in Ch 4-1 and saw TWO Garradors for the first time. Though I had fought two Garradors by that stage and so had some idea of how to fight them, seeing two in the same room was enough to make my eyes go wide. Very wide.

-When Oven Man burst out and decided to hug me...always a sure way to make a first timer jump in shock.

-After I had killed the first Regenerator, going back out into the corridor and hearing that tell tale breathing of more Regenerators....

-And finally, when I entered that freezer room with six frozen Regenerators...I remember I agonised over whether or not to turn off the cryogenic device...I had this vision that doing so might awaken six of the beasts at once! Little did I know then that only one awakened and only after taking the infrared scope...

Revenantjack_2.0

Yep, the Regenerator part was scary! The way they move, and the way they sound. The village chainsaw part is where I died for the first time.

I dunno if anyone ever find this to be scary, but during one of those fights with the zealots, when they were too many, and you're shooting at them, one of em somehow managed to get very close to you, he'll laugh a sinister slow laugh, you know?? Something like those evil characters in every fantasy movie does, the kind of slow laugh before the big MWAHAHAHA!!

Yep, that was scary as well(at least to me..:lol:), cos it's a sign that he's very close and you're about to get hurt.

~Excella~

Premium
Just enemies popping out of nowhere scares me. I usually have the volume turned up so sudden loud moans creep me out.

L

Lurker
That part with the thing that falls from the place at the time.

Anyway, the scariest part is where U3 suddenly pops out of nowhere and strangles you, yeah im a wimp.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The mine in chapter 4-2 is not scary but I was just scared to death there.

I had fought the first wave of ganados and was above the ladder where the tunnel ends and the mine is down below. I looked around in all directions to see if I had gotten the last ganado. I couldn't see anyone so I assumed I had killed everyone. No music indicating danger. I was about to turn left again in order to jump down. But before I got to that, an axe ganado appeared out of nowhere, and he was so close it almost looked like him and Leon was one. He had climbed up the ladder.
I almost got a heart attack so I didn't react soon enough. His axe took a good bit of health. I decided to send Leon on a sick leave with the pause button.

Dos

Nah I agree though, the Chapter 4-2 mine can be mildly creepy the first time you go through. Apparently the villagers in 4-2 are also the strongest villagers encountered in the game- on Professional they each have around 20 HP, so it seems.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Bleh! The scary part is when I had to encounter that creepy looking chain gun freak lol.

Nah the scariest is when the sisters popped out when I had first played the game. It was a bit overwhelming trying to combat two chainsaw ganadors trying to saw your head off :lol:

I almost wasted most of my ammo on them, but I defeated them when I lured them to that gas canister.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The game dosen't scare me any more, but on my first run on the game on the gamecube there were 2 parts that scared me.

The first part was the sewers. I did watch a video before I did that part and still it creeped me out. I just didn't expect the bugs to come near me while I was unexpected.

The second part was the hedgemaze. It was the same thing as the sewers just that I keep hearing the wolves and I kept on thinking that they were somewhere, but I just kept on thinking that they were going to sneak up on me.

Those parts don't scare me anymore.

Top Bottom