• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

RegeneratorHater24

The scariest part of RE4 is watching your mom play it! I was so stressed watching her, she kept getting hit and missing. I kept instructing her about reloading time and giving her tips but I still was stressing more than she was. :-[ Lol

Cousintony

I dont know if this counts but... I was playing re4 and my mom was behind me watching. She said "Let me try" I told her "I dont know if you can really handle it." It ends up she wasnt talking to me. But I just thought of how fast she would get leon killed.

Ikari

I let my Mom play but it was'nt RE4....it was remake and she was actually pretty good at it once she got use to the contols and camera angles.

RegeneratorHater24

Lol Cousintony, don't let her play your profile if your not trying to get too many deaths on your record. :D I think the controls are harder in REmake because left is always left (Vise versa) no matter what camera angle your at.

Cousintony

I think my mom would do alright at the first game. But not re4 (hells no) she would just scream the whole time

Cousintony

I still run into them.

Also a scary thing that happened yesterday was...I just saved the dog and I went back to look for something and I THOUGHT I shot ALL the TRAPS. Well. I didnt. So I was running it was quiet and.....SNAP!!! pow.. I jumped a little. I was pretty scared...

This leads to a lesson; STAY ON THE TRAIL!!!!!

RegeneratorHater24

Oh, ok. Another part of Resident evil (or any other video game) that scares the crap out of me is... (don't laugh) Virtual water :-[ :-[

Cousintony

[quote author=Leon S. Kennedy link=topic=342.msg7578#msg7578 date=1214545754]
the wolf maze use to scare me i hate that part and still hate it
[/quote]

I hate doing that. there is always one waiting around the corner. I get chills thinking about it.

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=342.msg7624#msg7624 date=1214588057]
The wolfs were cute, until the parasite popped out of its back.... :-X
[/quote]

LOL

Top Bottom