• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

Cousintony

One very scary moment for me was.. When I first go this game my brother was watching me play. I was shooting the villagers with the shotty and one shot just went *CLIK* Out of ammo. As soon as I heard that I just looked at my brother all worried. i didnt even pause.

We couldnt stop laughing about it.

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=342.msg8189#msg8189 date=1214701511]
I either just switch guns or run until I have a safe reloading distance :)
[/quote]

RUN!!!!!

Cousintony

I just had a scary moment. I'm playing RE2 and When I walked by a window with a creepy view. A licker passed by. But leon didnt see. So now its like *whens he going to pop up?* *where is he?*

*shivers*

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=342.msg8229#msg8229 date=1214709372]
Oh no! Thats when you take out your safety blanket (the shotgun).
[/quote]

LOL. I already have it out. I had a bad experience turning a corner and the pistol doesnt help. The shotgun works nicely.

RE_luver69

ooooo i know.......the scariest part for me was when...well it wasnt scary just confusing...when saddler kiss louis with his penis!!!! if you pay attention that tentacle looks like it came from his crotch!!! look next time you play!! :D lol

Top Bottom