• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

zombinater007

idk if i or someone else posted this but when your shooting a Ganado and out of nowhere another Ganado is randomly behind you and swings and axe at you

zombinater007

oh yes meeting ashley is scary. but what about her in the knight outfit? i cant have fun killing her in frustration that way

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
The part with the Knights when you are playing as Ashley is nice. Dark, foggy, and you can't do anything to defend yourself except fall on the ground to avoid the stationary ones.

NintenStar

Regenerators. Need I say more? This includes th Iron Maiden. Is there a way to avoid fighting any of them?

The Wolf Maze kind-of scares me, but I could probably get some advanced guns from the Merchant so that I can kill them.

There's also 'it'. 'It' looks creepy

There's also another part in Pueblo with wolves that have parasites popping out of it. The scariest part of the Plagas is when it jumps out of an enemy and attacks Leon.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I found none of it scary at all, but if I had to choose, I guess "IT" over The Regenerators who I found to be unscary pushovers.
You know what I love this website, on YouTube there are people that be trolin'. On this website however everyone knows everyone, and there are no fights. Its like a big happy family, or a community bath.

Nickness19

Las Fergus
Wow, i always thought the Regenerators were the scariest part, or the part just before the regenerators, where you walk past that giant bin filled with bags, and one of the bags startsmoving :S

NintenStar

Shoot the regenerators legs and stand close to it. :eek: But I have one technique that works. Watch an abridged series of the game, and imagine the game is like that for the rest of the game. It's less scary. It worked on me and re4 is less scary. It also made Key Masters in the Ocean Temple of Spirit Tracks less scary.

Mako Crab

I hate the Regenerators. They have their own creepy theme song and they twitch and shake and make those horrible breathing sounds like they're all stuffed up and no one will give them any nyquil. Why won't someone give them nyquil?! Those guys just creep me right the hell out.

Awesome oats

Premium
The beginning before it Quickly turns into a full blown a.a.a. (ambush after ambush) game.

p.s. I just made up that abbreviation but makes sense in re4 .

Maddog2212

I remember shooting the fish while on the pier at the Del Lago, my friend got my attention and when I looked back Del Lago was all over my screen devouring me. I seriously jumped a little little bit. And when the Regenerator is in the prison cell towards the end of the game and you can hear him breathing before you even get to the prison cells and you slowly check every cell tillllll BAM :eek: he's in the cell doorway! I didn't even worry about killing him I ran my tail over to the door as fast as I could and got outta there! Yeahp then I was allllllll better! :D

Top Bottom