• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

Carter478

The regenerator part, lol. I get scared every time i hear their breathing but now I know their weak spots

Some Nights

No Shape
Probably realizing the only truly scary part in the whole game is in the first 15 minutes (the first encounter with a chainsaw guy.) :p

I guess the Iron Maidens were kind of creepy.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Probably realizing the only truly scary part in the whole game is in the first 15 minutes (the first encounter with a chainsaw guy.) :p

I guess the Iron Maidens were kind of creepy.
Yeah, the scariest part for me is in the Offfering to the Lion where you are in the maze or the cart and, at the time, I had hardly any ammo, and there are freaking loads of Salvador!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
The battle with "It". When you're in those cages trying to get from one to another, and knowing he'll snap your neck any second was intense! Lol.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Definitely Regenerators/Iron Maidens for me. The part where you go past the cell blocks and there's a large bin with a bag, and the bag wobbles when you walk past it .... Let's just say my bowels wobbled a bit too, was NOT pretty lol xD

sbr999

The scariest moment in RE4 was, when I realized that the PC port had no mouse support, but had awful pixelated textures instead.

Aside from that the only scary thing was the first Regenerator, and the village square in storm (when you arrive there with Ashley)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well.... I have played and beat this game countless times, so nothing scares me anymore. When I first got to the novisadors however, that was something incredibley scary considering I had never played a silent hill before.

PS I wanna play amnesia soooooooo bad!

Top Bottom