• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Saddest Death in RE

Hoady

That poor woman who got pitchforked in the face in Resident Evil 4 its just terrible.

Not really Luis Sera was pretty sad and whatever came out of Saddlers robe i really don't want to know.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=206.msg16115#msg16115 date=1227540867]
That poor woman who got pitchforked in the face in Resident Evil 4 its just terrible.
[/quote]

That part is Sick! i remmember taking pictures of that haha Her face is gone.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Joseph frost RE1

Barry, Chris, Jill and Rebecca RE1 non-canon

Adam Benford RE6

Carla Radames RE6

BSAA Alpha Team RE6

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Scale from Saddest:

*Ada Wong - RE2

*Steve Burnside - C-Veronica x

*Jill (Resident Evil 5 - Gold Edition) - although she's still alive

* Luis Sera

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Well, for me, saddest death was... Lisa Trevor, in RE Remake! After she discovered that her mother, Jessica, is dead, and she just committed suicide by jumping... (technically, she survived this, and was killed by Wesker, if I good remember, yup?).

Second one, I don't know, maybe Richard Aiken, sacrificed himself for others :)

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Well, for me, saddest death was... Lisa Trevor, in RE Remake! After she discovered that her mother, Jessica, is dead, and she just committed suicide by jumping... (technically, she survived this, and was killed by Wesker, if I good remember, yup?).

Second one, I don't know, maybe Richard Aiken, sacrificed himself for others :)
Her story is a tragic tale of a family being exploited by the Umbrella Corporation. The Trevor’s’ lived in the Spencer mansion because her Father was working for the Umbrella Corp. and had to stay there and once he finished his work Umbrella had other plans for him and his family. As my memory serves me I also remember they we're taken to chamber and administered different strands of the prototype viruses on them. And her Mother and Father both rejected the virus and died few days later and their daughter Lisa accepted virus and umbrella decided to watch her progress they even injected Nemesis virus into her body. So i think she's still alive but in Dungeon. Now I know Spencer Mansion was blown at the end of Resident Evil 1. But it's still there in Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

btw....They said Nothing can Kill Lisa Trevor. So i believe even major explosion didn't kill her, I believe she's still alive.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Umm, Spencer Mansion was in United States, but in RE 5, in "Lost in Nightmares" DLC (that's what you talking about, yup?) it's a completely different place, if I good remember, somewhere in Europe :)

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Umm, Spencer Mansion was in United States, but in RE 5, in "Lost in Nightmares" DLC (that's what you talking about, yup?) it's a completely different place, if I good remember, somewhere in Europe :)
Interiors are same so it's a Spencer Mansion check it out it also says Spencer's mansion

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Yes, it is Spencer Mansion, because belongs to Ozwell Spencer, so it's logic ;) I meant, it's different location, in Europe, as you can see- Jill and Chris were sent by BSAA Europe Branch to find him. Corridors and interiors are similar, maybe because Ozwell just liked his Mansion in Arklay Forrest :)

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Yes, it is Spencer Mansion, because belongs to Ozwell Spencer, so it's logic ;) I meant, it's different location, in Europe, as you can see- Jill and Chris were sent by BSAA Europe Branch to find him. Corridors and interiors are similar, maybe because Ozwell just liked his Mansion in Arklay Forrest :)
Oh you got that right. Corridors and big dinning hall are similar but this wasn't in Arklay Mountain. lol I'm feeling dumb now

btw In Arklay Mountains it's Spencer Mansion and in RE5 it's Spencer Estate and your right it's somewhere in Europe

Last edited:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
For me, there hasn't been very many sad deaths. Of course that could be because I hardly ever get sad when someone dies. But in RE . . . Probably Wesker.

Popo

Either the very brief moment in RE2 Leon B when I thought Ada died or Steve's death in Code:Veronica

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Ada Wong didn't die. She had to get rid off Leon somehow to not get him in trouble, As she saw faked death is the only way, As soon as Leon fled. Then afterward she make her escape too.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Since not many people have really died so far (and stayed dead), I decided to take the apparent, not-so-certain and non-permanent deaths into account as well, but I still can't find anyone besides Piers that I was actually grieved about. Wesker's deaths got boring after too many times, Jill's sacrifice for Chris was impressive, but not saddening because I don't like her, I found Parker annoying, never cared much about Steve, and Ada's survival was revealed at the end of the same game she "died", so there wasn't much time to be upset. The only other death I actually found sad was Rebecca's in the Remake, but that's not canon.

Top Bottom