• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane glanced up. "I...have a full one hundred rounds for my M4, funny thing is I had six hundred when this all started..." he remembered the zombies he'd torn apart with his rifle. "And five magas for my pistol."

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane raised a brow. "I don't think so, I've seen...this one thing with a long tongue, tried to get me, I unloaded quite a few rounds into it, in the end I think I had to gun down every dog in the city to make it out alive."

Marksman

Ryan smiled a little at the mention of lickers, he had seen them fight in the labs and even helped a little with making them. "I have 5 bullets for my magnum and then my metal pipe." He said, silently adding in his head the G-virus. He would use the G-virus if he met the nemesis again, hoping he would use it this time instead of bottling out.

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
"If anyone is hungry I have several bags of chips that I got from the supermarket." James stated as he tore open a bag.

Marksman

"Yes I work for Umbrella indeed."

Ryan stopped the car suddenly just before they entered the square with the clock tower, "The clocktower is round there." He said, whilst getting the G-virus out. "This is the G-virus, upon use it will mutate me and probably make me quite strong, you need to get away with the cure, I will probably go and kill you after." He said cheerily, smiling as he said it. He put the needle back into his pocket and got out the car. "I propose we walk in, as not to attract to much attention..."

(sorry its a sudden change but we WERE after the clocktower...)

Wesker's_heir

(That's quite alright... it was a very long car ride. lol)
"Why on Earth would you willingly mutate yourself?!?" James asked, surprised at Tom's words. "It'll turn you into one of those things!"

Marksman

"My names Ryan. The nemesis is after the cure, I think, either that or the G-virus. Well it seems like the only possibility, what else would it be looking for.." He started walking towards the clock tower.

Marksman

(sorry If I get any facts wrong..)

"Umbrella created him, in the tyrant series it was known as nemesis. It is smart, strong and can regenerate. Created with the NE-T virus. The only reason I can think of that it would be here was that it's going to destroy the cure."

Wesker's_heir

"I still don't feel comfortable with you infecting yourself with that. But if we have no choice, good luck" James said with a frown

Top Bottom