• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane, who had been quiet the whole time, readied his pistol. "If he changes...I'm going to use the Patriot..." he growled, motioning to the M4 on his back.

Mr Sunshine

"Go to the ****ing clock tower... they told me that there's plan from this umbrella.. mercenaries to rescue us.... argggggggg.. I'm fine.."

Mr Sunshine

Wesker's_heir;72577 said:
(out of game)I must say Drake, you play the part of angry scientist quite well.

Hahaha! Drake is not the angry scientist!

Btw I think i might become an alice like character with superhuman powers! :lol:

Marksman

Ryan looked into the back seat, the virus hadn't worked on the man, he was going to die, and then transform. He got his magnum out of his pocket and held it in his left hand, if the person transformed he would be dead quickly. Ryan drove towards the clock tower, not saying a word and constantly looking into the back seat.

(OOC: Sorry bout saying it but might make a RE RPG site if anyone is interested (this isn't advertisement) Also this guy will use the G-virus later, am I allowed to say the mutations or does the owner of the RPG have to?)

Mr Sunshine

"I think I'm becoming a burden for you guys.. just escape.."

John opened the rear back door and jumped off the car..

===================================

@ Marksman: You are allowed to say the mutations if I'm not mistaken.

Marksman

Ryan halted the car as soon as the back door was open, tires squelched in protest. He got out, magnum in his right hand now. He walked over to where John was. "You will become a burden to nobody, as long as your dead we can rest." He rose his magnum to shoot John in the head.

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
(OOC: That's perfectly fine if you wish to use the G-virus. And yes, you can make your own mutations, as long as its not too over powered)

"Tom! What are you doing?!? Don't shoot him! If anything else, you should save your ammo! Plus, we are like sitting ducks if we stay here!"

Mr Sunshine

"The zombies can smell me a lot easier because I'm becoming one of them... I'm luring them right to us! You know it better that any of us Tom... I'll just walk away to distract them.. "

John stands up and proceeds to an alley. Strangely he wasn't feeling that bad now..

Marksman

(I'll think of some mutations but till them, moody scientist! For mutations somin like Birkins first form, big arm a few more muscles etc? Also is nemesis dead?)

"Fool." Ryan says, walking back to the car. He didn't look back at all as he left John to die. He carried on towards the clock tower, not really having any idea why. It seemed like some sort of trap, they would probably kill him anyway if they found out he was in Umbrella. One of those responsible for the outbreak they would undoubtedly say.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane sighed, checking over his pistol and assault rifle quickly. "We're going to die...and I never even found that pistol I wanted." he muttered.

L

Lurker
Marksman;72647 said:
(OOC: Sorry bout saying it but might make a RE RPG site if anyone is interested (this isn't advertisement) Also this guy will use the G-virus later, am I allowed to say the mutations or does the owner of the RPG have to?)

Sure, I'd love a website. I'll actually make one soon, get permission from steve, and post it.

And you can say any of the mutations that were there in 1998. (G-Virus, T-Virus, Other virus)

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
Thinking to himself, James couldn't help but feel sorry for John and wonder if he would be alright...

"I sure hope we don't run into a tyrant... I don't think the three of us would be able to handle it. How much ammo does everyone have left?"

Equipment: Shotgun, 32 shells, Sniper rifle, 16 shots for sniper, food, 3 first aid sprays, iron pole

Top Bottom