• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most addicting games you have played

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
TES 4: Oblivion - I find this game more addicting than Morrowind. Oblivion is a free-roaming RPG where you can do almost anything that you want. You mix food, drinks, or drugs to make a potion, you can create you own spells, upgrade your armour, clothing, and weapons, cast spells, join guilds, kill people, explore dungens, and more. The only problem with the game is that if you download every single DLC your harddrive will be mostly tooken up.

Fallout 3 - This is the same thing as Oblivon except that it isn't mystical, no spells, more bloody, the world is destroyed, you have guns, and some more that the game has.

Forza Motorsport 2 - While #3 is out right now I haven't played it, but #2 was very addicting. You can tune your cars, paint them, race them, buy more cars, and sell the car in an auction house. The problem with the game is that if you bid on a car it will say you never won it even though you are the only one to bid on it, and some cars are crazy to die for like one time car I bided on 1,000 times and won it after 4 other guys stoped bidding on it.

Dead or Alive 4 - Very addicting fighting game where you can choose to be a Japanese speaking character (No matter what race they are American, French, German, etc they are always going to speak Japanese). Not only can you play as Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaidan series, but you can also play as a female version of Master Chief.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - I am not even say a word about this game and you can see why.

Left 4 Dead and #2 - Really fun. You can play as 1 of 4 survivors of a zombie outbreak and waht you have to do is make it to safe room to safe room and finally make it to the escape vehicle. The most addicting part about it is the co-op and multiplayer where you and 3 more people can play as infected and trying to stop the survivors who are being played by 4 people from making it to the safe rooms and escape vehicles.

NOTE: The games you put on here don't have to be your favorite games, all they need to be is addicting.

Hoady

I actually found Morrowind far more addicting.Back in its day i played the hell out of it the main reason i found it so much better was:
1.When you level up enemies never stay the same level as you so in other words if you go into that mountain your pretty much ****ed.
2:In oblivion you can fast travel everywhere you have explored.Its convenience but you lose half the game, in morrowind you get to use spells,mages guild or things called stilt riders to ride you around to towns.

Smash Bros 64:I miss this game so much i played it late last year and remembered how much better it is from brawl.4 player on smash bros after having a few cones or drinks is such wicked fun if you just want to chill out for a night.

Mario Kart Wii:Used to play the online so much when my wii was working it was the only game apart from smash bros 64 my brother would ever play.

The Warriors:Beating the crap out of gangs in the 70s with pumping disco music is some of the best fun ever.They need to remake this game or at least make it backward compatible for xbox it was the best game on xbox i could never get sick of it.

Some Dragon Ball Z games:Some of the games are mad i got into tenkaichi 2 heaps but i played it too much to the point where i knew everything, too easy and repetitive(mind you i played it heaps..and the musics crap).I ain't played tenkaichi 3 though and burst limit was crap it was exactly like Budokai 3 they need to make like a tenkaichi for xbox or something like ESF(mod for half life, if someone made a game based on the style with good online it would be amazing).I'm tired of the show nowadays but the games are sick.

But mainly i find fighting games addicting,best genre for anything.

Nosophoros

Medal of Honor Allied Assault - Played the Warchest for like 3 years.

Halo 3

SOCOM series - great multiplayer.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here are some games that are addicting as well.

Garry's Mod for Half-Life 2 - While I don't have Garry's Mod nor Half-Life 2 for PC I do know about it and I really want it.

The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - While it is for little kids I find it addicting. It is like LOZ: Orcerina of Time, excpet for kids.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Another LOZ game. It is long and at some points for people who are new it was hard and you didn't know where to go, but still it was addicting.

Viva Pinata - While it has been months since I played this game, this game was very very very addicting. All you did was grow a garden and attract pinatas and they become residents when they like it. I got to ask ny self how is all this addicting, well I don't know.

Killer 7 - Rail-Shooters are always addicting, but a Rail-Shooter made by CAPCOM with puzzels you had to complete in order to advance and play as 1 of 7 killers with each special powers, well lets just say that it was addicting.

Mercenaris 2: World in Flames - This game is addicting in every single way. While the co-op was great, it was the co-op mixed in with cheats that made me addictied to it.

HOD: Overkill - While it was short it was addicting. It was fun, funny, bloody, and it used the word f*** in almost every single sentence.

Every single Call of Duty game ever made - You can not say that there are not addicting. I mean look at them, Call of Duty was fun, COD 2 and 3 had multiplayer, COD 4 had story, fun, and multiplayer, COD: WaW had Zombies, co-op, and multiplayer, and COD: MW2 had everything from every COD game except for Zombies.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Man..let's see.

Fallout 3
Resident Evil
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto
The Elder Scrolls
The Sims
Fable 2

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The Sims 2. I hate it - it's really not that fun, but those are hundreds of hours of my life I'll never get back. Sigh.

Popo

counter strike- i used to be a seriously addicted guy, i was good at it, but that was no life, to stay awake full night playing it, got sick of it, found guitar, now i rarely play, and when i play it only zombie mod

left 4 dead - seriously addictive zombie survival game, i only play the campaign mode, if i want to kill other players, ill play counter strike, if i want to play zombies survival, left 4 dead campaign it is

Kellyrose

Recently, Dragon Age: Origins. I literally sat down and played this game for 15 hours (in between school and such) and still had to know what happened next.

ResidentZelda

Well mines are

Zelda Ocarina of time- damn took me a year to beat it but It was addicting-
Resident Evil 1,2,3 etc
Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story- I tell you that game is addicting-
Fable 2-I got it when I was 12 lol and it was christmas :D-
Virtual Villagers 1,2,3-okay I know that this game is embarrasing but fudge it fun :p-
Gears of war- when I used to have a xbox (red ring of doom) before I bought RE5 I used to play it ALL the figgin time!-
Moder Warfare 2- I have to play this game in my friend's house lol next door but even my friend has gotten addicted haha-
And I guess that's all.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
La Femme Fatale;60330 said:
The Sims 2. I hate it - it's really not that fun, but those are hundreds of hours of my life I'll never get back. Sigh.

Yeaah, I used to play it a whole lot, but I really don't play many games lately. Mostly because just about every freagin' game system I own has died on me now. Gggrrrrrr.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well even though it has been a long time there are some more games that I found addicting.

Mass Effect - Like someone on here said, all RPGs are addicting, this is one of the most addicting. It was long and so god d**n fun. The story was good, voice actors good (mostly Jennifer Hale, she is one of the most famous video game voice actors with her being in some MGS games, Kotor, and Samus from Metroid), easy to learn gameplay, mulitple sequences, level up system, squad controls, and grpahics, I mean the graphics were awsome, it made the characters realistic at times, had color, and the faical features. On a reqular play through for me it usually takes me about 11 hours to beat due to that the game had so much to do.

Tenchu Z - I loved this game. One of the best ninja game I have ever played. You can, like in some addicting games, is that you can choose a character and customize the character. It was replayable, had a awsome story, and that it was fun. There were 3 problems with this game that I had, 1 being that the online sucked as h**l, 2 one moved their lips and had the same character movements for each in game and cutscenes, and 3 being that the combat system was kinda of confusing.

Every single Silent Hill game ever made - Think of these as RE games, but add horror and more puzzels, and a awsome soundtrack (I am sorry, but I like the music in Silent Hill games more than the RE games). The story was amazing for all of them (it is rather someone has to go to Silent Hill to fix something or they have to go their for their sins.) The most addicting ones for me are probably SH1, 2, 4, Homecoming, and ****ter Memories, there was something about 3 that just didn't make it as fun as the other ones.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I find all games very much addictive, they are like crack all of them. :geek:

La Femme Fatale;60330 said:
Haha, I think Sims is a lame game. And when I visited my sister and used her pc, I got addicted to The Sims in a matter of minutes. I played it for a few hours but that was the first and last time I played it. Only the distance saved me from a longer addiction.

T Dot

Gears of War, Resident Evil 4, Pokemon GB version, GTA IV, FF9 and thats all I can think off probs the mario series of games too

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
2 more that I am adding.

Guitar Hero - All of them are just plain addicting. It was fun playing 2 and 3. To me, using the guitar controller made it more addicting than using the reqular controller because it was hard to figure out what in the world you are to push plus I made it even more harder on expert.

SAW: The Video Game - This is so fun, even though I don't have it yet, I am sure that I am getting it for Christmas. It is a fun game made by Konami. If you can add the scarieness of Silent Hill, the darkness of Condemned, some Resident Evil Puzzels, and throw in the enemies from Condemned, add them all up and you get this game. The best part is that Tobin Bell who played John Kramer from the movies also does John Kramer in the game. The only things that I didn't like was that they didn't put the orignal voice actors for the characters like Amanda is voiced by Jen Taylor (I can let this one slide due to that Jen Taylor is another famous video game voice actor like Jennifer Hale), Tapp was voiced by Earl Alexander, and Obi was played Marc Carr, so you really don't have the original people who played as them. But f**k it, I don't care, the game was awsome and addicting.

Top Bottom