• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Merchant sold me... [forum game]

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
An RE4 take on an old game, I figured this game belonged in here and not the General Discussion forum because the "Ask a stupid question..." thing is in this forum and and that's kind of like a forum game. I didn't want to put RE related stuff in other forums anyway.

You basically copy the list of things of the person above you, and add your own thing according to the next letter in the alphabet. Then add "Stranger" to the end of the list.

For example:

Poster 1: The Merchant sold me an apple, stranger.
Poster 2: The Merchant sold me an apple and a BB gun, stranger.
Poster 3: The Merchant sold me an apple, a BB gun and Crash Bandicoot on PS1, stranger.

etc... you get the idea.

I'll start!!!

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, stranger.

Torque

A_Wesker123;57529 said:
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, and a bra size DD and Resident Evil Extinction on DVD, stranger.

^ it can't be RE:E DVD, has to be something with the letter 'C', then when something starting with C is posted, the next thing posted must contain the letter 'D'..

The items we post go in alphabetical order from A-Z, then if im right, when it reaches Z, it reverts back to A.

Hope it makes sense :/

A_Wesker123

The Original
My mistake :L

I really need to read thoroughly :/

Let me go again:

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, and a bra size DD, and a Carton of orange juics, stranger.

Torque

It's all good, we all make mistakes now and then :)

Anywho,

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, and a bra size DD, and a Carton of orange juice, and a Diaper filled with poop, stranger.

tequila

Bottle Lover
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, and a bra size DD, and a Carton of orange juice, and a Diaper filled with poop, and an eagle carved stone stranger

Torque

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a Carton of orange juice, a Diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, and Feces, stranger

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
iSmooshU;57534 said:
^ it can't be RE:E DVD, has to be something with the letter 'C', then when something starting with C is posted, the next thing posted must contain the letter 'D'..

The items we post go in alphabetical order from A-Z, then if im right, when it reaches Z, it reverts back to A.

Hope it makes sense :/

Yup, that's right. After Z it'll go back to A ^_^ Don't worry about it though, Wesker!! ^___^ You can use that when we get to "R"

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces and God of War II, stranger

teal27

Wow, this Merchant certainly has an interesting array of items . . . :blink:

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II and a hula hoop, stranger.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop and Ice Cube's debut album, stranger.

Hoady

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album and Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly, stranger.

Torque

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album, Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly, and a Krispy Kreme doughnut, stranger.

L

Lurker
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album, Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly,Krispy Kreme doughnut,and `Lectro lights, stranger

Torque

Rathit;57661 said:
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album, Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly,Krispy Kreme doughnut, And A Extra power juice that makes you fly, stranger

Soz for being picky :/, but it gotta be something starting with the letter 'L', it's going in alphabetical order from A-Z

So here's what I mean;
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album, Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly,Krispy Kreme doughnut, stranger.

*Note the Bold Letters of each new word*

Hope this helps

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Sorry, I usually try to stay away from these things... but I couldn't help myself this time.

The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album, Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly,Krispy Kreme doughnut, `Lectro lights, and Michael Jackson's sequin glove, stranger.

tequila

Bottle Lover
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album, Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly,Krispy Kreme doughnut, `Lectro lights, Michael Jackson's sequin glove,and a new boogie shoe for sale stranger

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album, Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly, Krispy Kreme doughnut, `Lectro lights, Michael Jackson's sequin glove, a new boogie shoe for sale and The O.C. season 1 DVD boxset, stranger

Levan

Polkka. lol
The Merchant sold me an Artemis Fowl novel, a bra size DD, a carton of orange juice, a diaper filled with poop, an eagle carved stone, feces, God of War II, a hula hoop, Ice Cube's debut album, Johnathons Jerry Jolly Jelly, Krispy Kreme doughnut, `Lectro lights, Michael Jackson's sequin glove, a new boogie shoe for sale, The O.C. season 1 DVD boxset and Kanye West's sunglasses(which I broke indefinitely), stranger.

Top Bottom