• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I'm officially off the radar - due today but obviously as yet no baby to speak of and naturally it's making me somewhat cranky :p - so to avoid snapping at anyone without reason, I'll lurk if I'm able to get online but won't be around to speak to.

Any huge massive problems, please PM me of course and I'll check my emails to make sure I know what's going on but please make sure it's actually a problem and not just "can I haz bigga avatar pl0x" type stuff ;)

Hopefully little one will be here in the next few days and I'll get back online properly asap. See you all on the other side!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
**** it...I tried to take a break from things, to gather my thoughts. But I just can't stand being away from you guys. I've found myself lurking around here, even when I promised myself I wouldn't. *sigh* Actually, to be honest...this place may be the best thing for me right now. It'll get my mind off of what's bothering me.

So yeah..I'm back..even though I never really left >_>

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's in times like this you need your friends, and it's here you can find many of them. We are here so you can share what's troubling you, and we also can give your mind a break from the sad reality.

It's always very nice to have you here, Tremor. I'm glad you didn't leave.

Genie

I haven't been here for a while and I can't come here very often anymore :< I have so much stuff to do since I moved and I have a new school and lots of things to do at the moment.
I'll try to come every time it's possible.

~ Peace and Love ♥

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Will be back and forth between major inactivity and dead between Sunday and possibly until December due to sixth form. Oh and because I have the longest day of travelling ever... 2 hours to La Guardia, 2 hours to the Ritz, 2.5 hours to JFK, .5 hours in check in desk, 10 hours on Virgin flight... You get the gist.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Take care love...and we'll see ya when you get the chance to come around :)

Also...welcome back to Convicted. And see you later Genie, take care darlin'...

Top Bottom