• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
No problem dear! I do that as well. It does the body and mind good to go into hibernation every now and then ^_^

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's still the thought that counts and your thoughts are amazingly sweet. (I miss our little wub icons so lets just imagine that there's one here, lol.)
Aww thank you! An animated one from Imageshack just for you:
wub.gif

I didn't get glomped! *pouts* :p
GLOMP! xoxo <3 <3

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I'm retiring.

Nah, but I am leaving. It's not you. I just need to explore other options. I hope you understand.

But I'll be back. :)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
It's not quite worth writing about here but because I crave attention I shall do it anyway - I'm sodding off for a week because if I don't, I'm liable to stab someone in the face. My inability to control my temper right now is not healthy or helpful and I'm going to end up saying or doing something I will later regret so I'm off for a few days to stay with my sister, listen to her argue with her husband and feel oh so much better about life in general. I'll be back a week monday, my darling pigeons, in hopefully a better mood than I am now.

Stupid pregnancy hormones....turning me into biznatch of the year...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm beginning to think DMC causes more stress than it's worth. :( Well, provided you're talking about DMC, that is.

Anyway, I hope you feel better about these things soon my ducky! Ciao. And if you ever want to rant in private, then you can always hit me up. ;)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Lol - thanks, my lovely. It's more just day to day stuff like living, although the children on that forum do get on my nerves quite a lot...I'm just so pregnant now, so fed up of it and I'd give anything to have this baby this week rather than in 10 weeks' time. Everything my family do and say makes me rage for no other reason than I'm just hormonal lol...hoping this week off will stop me raging quite so hard all the time.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Angel, enjoy your time away from the madness. Put your feet up, pig out, whatever you need to do. Take it easy and forget about all the wackos you've been dealing with ;)

Be safe bosslady! <3

Top Bottom