• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Might be offline for a while; I just got done moving back into my hometown and I might not have internet for a while. I will get online sometimes via my phones data, that I never use that much.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
oh man I can´t believe I was gone for so long. After I had some not so nice experience with a particular user, I decided to take a break from this site. But then I got sidetracked by other stuff until I remembered this site recently. Its been almost exactly two years (!) since I was last here. I am sure a lot has changed around here since then.

of course that does not mean that my love for RE has faded in those 2 years. Quite the opposite actually. I played the hell out of RE Revelations 2, REmake HD and recently platinumed RE Zero HD. I love RE as much and as passionately as I ever did and never took a break from the franchise since I was last here. In fact I have started a new "RE Saga" playthrough recently (now that I have RE Zero on PS3 I can finally play the main saga from Zero to RE 6 in the right chronological order for the very first time) and after I finished with Zero, I have started REmake from the beginning (unlocking everything first and then do two more runs where I enjoy the story , read all the files etc.) and have almost completed that. Next up I´ll be moving on to the first half of RE 3 (which takes place before RE 2 as you all know). Finally being able to play the whole main saga back to back is really a blast and something I have been wanting to do for a while.

And then I remembered this site and realized it has been already two years since I was last here (It took me a bit to retrieve my login data) and thought it was about high time that I return to this community and see how much it has changed and evolved.

Deathstroke returning to the field ;)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
oh man I can´t believe I was gone for so long. After I had some not so nice experience with a particular user, I decided to take a break from this site. But then I got sidetracked by other stuff until I remembered this site recently. Its been almost exactly two years (!) since I was last here. I am sure a lot has changed around here since then.

of course that does not mean that my love for RE has faded in those 2 years. Quite the opposite actually. I played the hell out of RE Revelations 2, REmake HD and recently platinumed RE Zero HD. I love RE as much and as passionately as I ever did and never took a break from the franchise since I was last here. In fact I have started a new "RE Saga" playthrough recently (now that I have RE Zero on PS3 I can finally play the main saga from Zero to RE 6 in the right chronological order for the very first time) and after I finished with Zero, I have started REmake from the beginning (unlocking everything first and then do two more runs where I enjoy the story , read all the files etc.) and have almost completed that. Next up I´ll be moving on to the first half of RE 3 (which takes place before RE 2 as you all know). Finally being able to play the whole main saga back to back is really a blast and something I have been wanting to do for a while.

And then I remembered this site and realized it has been already two years since I was last here (It took me a bit to retrieve my login data) and thought it was about high time that I return to this community and see how much it has changed and evolved.

Welcome back!

Last edited:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

I remember you. Welcome back friend

Top Bottom