• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Gonna take a break from the RE series and this forum for a while... Not much of a big fan of Capcom's new direction for the series, tbh.

Cheers to everyone! Valentine91 out

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Not only yours... Funny, I just came here to say good-bye because this is already the third time this happened in the last year or so and it's getting on my nerves, considering how much time it takes me to write my posts, and then they just go "poof", along with all private messages. But perhaps I can make one last helpful contribution by telling you that yes, your posts have been deleted, just like everybody else's since Saturday, not because you've been a bad boy or anything, so don't worry about that, but due to some kind of mysterious error. Don't blame anyone, though, those things just happen sometimes, unfortunately. Hel if I know. (Pun totally intended.)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Not only yours... Funny, I just came here to say good-bye because this is already the third time this happened in the last year or so and it's getting on my nerves, considering how much time it takes me to write my posts, and then they just go "poof", along with all private messages. But perhaps I can make one last helpful contribution by telling you that yes, your posts have been deleted, just like everybody else's since Saturday, not because you've been a bad boy or anything, so don't worry about that, but due to some kind of mysterious error. Don't blame anyone, though, those things just happen sometimes, unfortunately. Hel if I know. (Pun totally intended.)

Whaa? Goodbye!? NOOOOOO!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You're saying good-bye? Please reconsider, I will miss you terribly and I know many other people will too. <3

This time it was a hard drive that is hosting the forums that died, I don't know/remember what caused the crashes in the past. I know how frustrating it is to lose data, thankfully we had a backup from the day before (I'm not sure about the exact time for the crash and the backup).

Such problems are an occupational hazard for forum dwellers, and no one knows where it will happen next time. But we've hopefully had our share of bad luck for a long time now.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Aaaw, there's no need to miss me. Feel free to send me private messages whenever you feel lonely or have questions about the afterlife or just want to chat, I'm still coming by to read those.

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm back/kinda back/popping in. Been swamped with university stuff (the absolute best few months of my life barring a couple of assignments and finding the absolute best society on campus, SALSA DANCING!) and will be for a while but thought why not pop in for a bit.
It's nice to see you again.
Good luck with uni. :)

Top Bottom