• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

MissDomino

Premium
My internet connection is down for a week or so. I won't be on here as much, and won't be on the PS3 until it's all fixed. Happy Holidays everyone.

MissDomino

Premium

Edit: Looks like it's back to normal for now. Didn't need a technician to have a look at it after all.
In that case, I'm back on the PS3. Hurray!

TheWall

OK now I am back again and this time hopefully in a more frequent capacity.
College has been keeping me busy and gaming during break took up what free time I had.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hey guys! I got the computer for a minute here, but I haven't has internet for a few days now. Hopefully it'll come back on in a few days. See you soon.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yeah, I've actually been wondering where you've gone. There are quite some people on this forum who suddenly disappear and are never seen again... :confused: At least you returned. Welcome back!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, I've actually been wondering where you've gone. There are quite some people on this forum who suddenly disappear and are never seen again... :confused: At least you returned. Welcome back!
Haha, no way. I've been here for a couple of years now, and I don't plan on going anywhere.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Thanks a mil. What can I say. I miss my extended family here at REN. Not having internet for a while was terrible. I mean, REN is the only thing I even DO on the Internet.
I swear, not having internet for a couple of months about a year ago almost killed me. I feel your pain.

Nice to see you back, though, KK. ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
More an update than anything. My condition is worse than we originally believed. I have an incredibly rare gene called Protein C deficiency. This means my body doesn't regulate clots like it should. I'm one in the 0.2% of the worlds population to have the gene. Additionally, it means I should have another clotting factor called Factor V Leiden which in theory balances this out. I don't have this other clotting factor. This results in my condition being even more fragile and dangerous. Seeing a researcher sometime soon to be involved in his research into my condition. The positives are that we know something more about my illness and also I'm now able to exercise very lightly. Cardio only.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
More an update than anything. My condition is worse than we originally believed. I have an incredibly rare gene called Protein C deficiency. This means my body doesn't regulate clots like it should. I'm one in the 0.2% of the worlds population to have the gene. Additionally, it means I should have another clotting factor called Factor V Leiden which in theory balances this out. I don't have this other clotting factor. This results in my condition being even more fragile and dangerous. Seeing a researcher sometime soon to be involved in his research into my condition. The positives are that we know something more about my illness and also I'm now able to exercise very lightly. Cardio only.
Aww, I'm sorry Redfield. I hope you get better.

As for KK....

broly-broly-the-legendary-super-saiyan-25695401-490-368.jpg

Broly welcomes you back!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm sorry to hear that, Redfield. I'll definitely be keeping you in my thoughts.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I swear, not having internet for a couple of months about a year ago almost killed me. I feel your pain.

Nice to see you back, though, KK. ;)

Aww, we missed you too! xo
Thanks guys. Means a lot to be missed haha. And I don't even mean that sarcastically!

Well, at least you're able to point out the positives and the negatives! Seems like you do a damn good job of not wallowing in self pity, which is the first step to getting better!

As for KK....

broly-broly-the-legendary-super-saiyan-25695401-490-368.jpg

Broly welcomes you back!

Haha, Broly is my second favorite character my man.

Top Bottom