• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
:mad:
Thanks guys. Means a lot to be missed haha. And I don't even mean that sarcastically!

Well, at least you're able to point out the positives and the negatives! Seems like you do a damn good job of not wallowing in self pity, which is the first step to getting better!

Haha, Broly is my second favorite character my man.
He should be first!:mad:

CassidyAcid

Wow I haven't posted here in the longest, longest time... everything is so different! I was never a super regular poster but I used to lurk around a lot. There a few names I recognise here and there but it's real nice to see how much this place has expanded. I've been super busy for the past 18 months (lifey things, law school etc.) but I'm finally caught up with RE6 and have a little more time in the coming months to dedicate to things I enjoy.
Hope to see you guys around! Ellise~

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Wow I haven't posted here in the longest, longest time... everything is so different! I was never a super regular poster but I used to lurk around a lot. There a few names I recognise here and there but it's real nice to see how much this place has expanded. I've been super busy for the past 18 months (lifey things, law school etc.) but I'm finally caught up with RE6 and have a little more time in the coming months to dedicate to things I enjoy.
Welcome back! I don't remember you though. I've been here since July 2011

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome back! I do remember you. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome back, Xi. Haha, that avatar always makes me smile. Hedgehogs with gas mask?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I regret to inform you guys that this isn't an "I'm back post". In fact, I'm leaving the forum. Situations involving my family have escalated to the point that I no longer have time for this place :( However I would like to keep in contact with my forum family so if you guys want to pm me with emails or anything that would be lovely. I'm going to miss this place. Maybe I might be able to come back one day but for now I have to go.

I love you guys *hugs*

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey! I just wanted to pop in and say why Ive been gone so long! Im preparing to be a dad!! Ill start getting on on a regular basis again soon!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome back KK. But it only takes a few minutes to become a dad and you make it sound like it's a big undertaking. Just kidding. :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
well because of it my fiancée and I are in the process of moving to a house in the country...there's been much work lol...

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Hope all goes well Kennedy and you both have a healthy baby!

I've been very busy with work as of late, going to be picking up an Electrician Apprenticeship, unfortunately i started when everything is hectic at the yard and Fridays are mandatory, and they're asking for us to come in Saturday and Sunday to get the job done.

Ended up going to Futureshop yesterday to see Revelations is released for the consoles, that and The Last of Us are my next purchases! I can't wait! Anybody who picked up Revalations for the consoles have any feedback?

And this layout... I likie:D

L

Lurker
KennedyKiller, even though this is a little late, good luck with the child.

Xi, Resident Evil Revelations is great. Mercenaries is a lot more fun than usual, and it almost goes back to the series' roots.

Top Bottom