• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The girl in the end of the trailer

Which girl do you think it is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=91.msg6263#msg6263 date=1204974568]
could be like that...

anyway what it is, capcom is surrounded by mystery..
[/quote]

why u say surrounded by lol

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=91.msg6270#msg6270 date=1205089152]
why u say surrounded by lol
[/quote]

yeah, just like ResidentEvil179 said... everyone's there.. a mystery.. lol

redfield182

Male 25 uk
its sherry for a few reasons, one shes in the test tube cuz she is same blood type as her dad therfore able to carry the g-virus or quite possibly a different strand of it and two it was mentioned in weskers report "that as for sherry birkin she is safe in our hands" she wud of aged aswell due to time difference and the girl in the trailer has a similar facial structure as the younger sherry, it just makes me think wat strand of virus is goin to be used or introduced in this game??

GreenZombiE

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=91.msg7049#msg7049 date=1212366361]
so.. officially it's sherry then? ;)
[/quote]

I would say so.

Moreover (and you might consider this an even bigger spoiler), the preview states the game will feature a number of classic Resident Evil characters (with Albert Wesker and Sherry Birkin being confirmed), including flashback episodes that'll fill the player in on character histories that haven't been explored yet.

-> Source <-

residentevilfan

it mite be Sherry. she ben RE ones and capcom wanted to use her in the game wesker probable did somthing to her

[attachment deleted by admin]

black monster

didn't Sherry escaped with claire and that girly looking boy whatever his name is?

i think that this girl is Alexia remember in RE:CVX wisker said that he needs her blood maybe he made a clone of her

tehtarik

yea.. i had a same feeling that the girl is Alexia
because she din't appear in RE:UC.. there must be something do with her

residentevilfan

but did chris kill Alexia in code x ??? ??? ??? i also i have a pick that shows sherry in the tube. well it mite be sherry you think about it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Xenon8000

Honestly.. I'm not sure who it is. Could be Jill, but not absolutely positive. I hate when little screenshots like this become troubling.. GRR.. Maybe its Alexia, but I thought the bitch died..

Darts

the girl is sherry birkins cuz at the end of re3 wesker says that she is now safe in his hands and the re/capcom official site says that she is in re5 and so does wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom