• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The girl in the end of the trailer

Which girl do you think it is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterflyKisses

I've always believed it was Sherry. After all, wasnt she in Wesker's care after the events of RE2? He could have done something and put her in that tube....

hanibaby69

It's Sherry Burkin. She was 12 years old in RE2. More than 10 yrs have passed now and she is in her twenties. Plus, if you read or listened to Wesker's report, he said that he had her and she would be well taken care of.
One more thing, in the latest trailer I found for RE5, Chris Redfield stumbles upon a grave stone which has the name Jill Valentine on it, which means Wesker may have killed her due to the fact that he plays a major role in this game.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
okay first off, the whole jill valentine being dead, isnt new to anyone..second off, you cant say its sherry berkin and be sure, no one knows who it is yet..
third, i will bet you jill isnt dead, capcom have released that footage to create hype around the game..its genius.
wesker wants jill dead because he wants all s.t.a.r.s gone, so faking her death may have been her only option.

shoheeb

I'm not sure, it looks like sherry but this is capcom that are doing this she could be anyone. Alexia, rebecca (brunettes tend to change to blondes ask leon) or maybe even lisa Trevor in a flashback. We need more clues! :-\

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
[quote author=shoheeb link=topic=91.msg16008#msg16008 date=1227449198]
I'm not sure, it looks like sherry but this is capcom that are doing this she could be anyone. Alexia, rebecca (brunettes tend to change to blondes ask leon) or maybe even lisa Trevor in a flashback. We need more clues! :-\
[/quote]

i totally agree..
its still a long wait until RE5 comes out, so none of us are gonna know until a much later date, maybe not even till the game is out.
but everyone has there own opinion so we will have to see who is right at the time,

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=91.msg740#msg740 date=1193775117]
'cause we spoke about this in the main chara thread, i open a new topic.

Well, we said that this girl :

13290888112007103018422or1.png

Can be Sherry, that what i think to.
Maybe Steve said REGIRL.
And look, i think, like a man said in another forum, it can be Jill.
Look her hair and her eyes on the pic of RE 5, and this : http://www.residentevilfan.com/misc/images/jill_02_1024.jpg
[/quote]Sherry and jill r both in it.
Sherry is the blonde with the red dress and the one in the crow outfit is jill

A-Virus300

I think the nose is sooo close to Jill's but is most likely to be Sherry...cuz it's just how it will spin!
But being a huge fan of Jill, I really hope it is her!
+
1) it could be Jill since she was with Chris in the first game, RE1

2)It can be Sherry since it is said that Jill passed away in 06

but if RE5 trailer said that, it could be a surprise return!!!

But as posed 2 posts b4 that both might be in....
Gaaah...can't w8 for Capcom to release their "secrets" :p

Chloe Smith

I'm a bit bias, since I am a Sherry Birkin mark, but I have no doubt in my mind that Sherry is the girl in the tube.

Reasons​

[glow=red,2,300]1.[/glow] Sherry has obviously blonde hair. Jill has brown/auburn hair. In the end of the trailer, you can clearly see blonde hair, regardless of the lighting.

[glow=red,2,300]2.[/glow] Sherry shares the same nose as William Birkin, her father, while Jill has a more small nose.

[glow=red,2,300]3.[/glow] The bird lady has yet to be named, but I think this may be Sherry as well. I have never seen Jill do a backflip like the bird lady did in the trailer. Nor do I believe she can do one without hands.​

A-Virus300

Well Jill has the right to change her hair, heck she can be bald if she wants...and who said she couldn't have a nose job????

Chloe Smith

I don't think anyone in the Resident Evil Series has gone under the knife yet, but if Jill has, then more power to her. Also, she'd be one of the only people to change hair color (Leon having his hair change from brown to sandy color). But why would she change her nose and her hair? To simply have Chris say "Jill ....?" once she speaks? Jill has a very distinctive voice, and I highly doubt she'd wanna get happy with a scalpel just to change her look.

A-Virus300

U just crushed my dreams of playing Jill or even seeing her in a game!!!

Well, Sherry is worth it too I guess, if she's playable l8er on!!!

The Resident evil 4 beter

I think it is jill remember in the trailer where she supposedly died? And do u also remember Krauser was supposedly Dead???? I think she was taken by wesker and reanimated as a b.o.w (ALICE). I think she will come back (theory) evil but turn on wesker and help put and end to him

oh and to u fans who belive its sherry... in a screenshot i seen( really wish i had a link probably on ign.com) sherry wasn't in a tube she was in a red dress and fine! fans help me find that link!!!
it also was said by some one at capcom under the picture that it is sherry so find it and reply!! Also tell all your freinds about the site so we can have something huge thnks!!

A-Virus300

Pllleeease find it!
I'll try looking for it! That way I an get my hopes up! And again the fake grave of Jill is just to spice the players up!!!
Just like Krauser was thought he was dead!!!

But i really hate your theory of her coming back evil!!!
I hope not! :eek:

I also have d/l the new demo and burned it to cd so i could play it early.

All in all the graphics are good but every1 here knows that. the controls (after going through all 4 types) feel HEAVY. they make your player feel to CONFINED. i like type D which is like call of duty somewhat.

the demo ran pretty smoothly except for the horrible load times but i am running it of a data cd-r.

there are multiple action attacks 4 instance instead of doing a lame kick from back, front or the sides of the majini( new ganados) chris will do a neck breaker from behind and an uppercut ,hook or jab from the front.

sheva will do a nice throat slit from behind and a roundhouse cartwheel kick or spin kick from the fron.

both players can do grond attacks too

Chris will stomp,and sheva will get down and ram her blade into the majini's chest(AWESOME)

From the looks of it A LOT of the environment is destructable, which is good makes the game feel real

The only thing that ****ed me off was the fact that the demo didnt scare me at all!!!!

Maybe it's because i'm a desensitized person or the re world is becomeing too predictable!!!

all in all great demo and a must have game no matter what system u have

if u have questions about the demo i will answer if u dont already have it

Chloe Smith

[quote author=A-Virus300 link=topic=91.msg18511#msg18511 date=1229404087]
U just crushed my dreams of playing Jill or even seeing her in a game!!!

Well, Sherry is worth it too I guess, if she's playable l8er on!!!
[/quote]

Jill is in the game, she's just not the girl in the tube, I think. Besides, a lot of people are saying that she'll be a enemy. So, no worries.

[quote author=The Resident evil 4 beter link=topic=91.msg18776#msg18776 date=1229498878]
resident evil always has big turns like that i wouldnt expect anything less
and yes the picture is on ign.com in xbox 360's pictures for the game but the sub title from capcom isnt there heres the link for the picture!
LADIES AND GENTLMEN..... SHERRY BIRKIN

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/...5-20080602093006797.html?page=mediaimgviewers picture doesn't have
[/quote]

Yeah that picture was in GameInformer last summer. It doesn't show her face, it doesn't have any form of confirmation that the girl is infact Sherry. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but the fact of the matter is, until Capcom or the game itself confirms that Sherry is infact the girl in the red dress, it is not a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom