• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The girl in the end of the trailer

Which girl do you think it is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerichoGreye

That crazy Capcom...
Who knows? Perhaps it could be some random character that no one has heard of before. As for my vote, I go with Sherry Birkin.

Mainly because we don't really know what Sherry looks like now, and it has been a while. If it's true that Sherry was in Wesker's hands, then the facts become clearer. Wesker and Chris are rivals, which means Sherry could be bait for Chris. Then again, it's all speculation.

I just can't wait for the game to come along already. The anticipation is killing me.

Superconstar

are you all sad it has been released that it is Sherry in a tube on controlled amounts of the G-virus
There i just ended the convosation in 1 go!!!!

cooliozombie

Tis Sherry in tube w virus but with all that virus she es gonna be one tough and ugly bitch to put down if she is a boss which is very possible :-\ 8)wesker u psychopath, u think of everything! 8)

RE_forumaster

This is definately Sherry!@!
Did u guys read the leaked news about re5!!
A guy who worked for Capcom stole some info from the HQ...
Very Interesting news!!!
Not a 100% confirmed though!!

Progenitor_V

I think it's a high possibility that it's Sherry Birkin, or at least that's what I think.

Sherry.jpg

Leon.jpg

re4vixen

At first, I was kinda into the theory that it could be Jill, but the nose is so different from Jill's. So I'm going with Sherry, it just makes the most sense.

Progenitor_V

Think for a sec, it only makes more sense, Sherry Birkin was infected by her father, but the infection was stopped by the experimental anti-G vaccine (aka DEVIL), before mutation could occur her mother Annette Birkin and Claire Redfield managed to acquire the anti-G vaccine, which was later administered to Sherry. However, the "DEVIL" vaccine did not destroy the cells infected with the G-virus, it merely stoped its spread through Sherry's body. Meaning Sherry still has viable samples of the virus within her body. Why wouldn't Umbrella want her? Or at least this is what came to mind when I saw the blond girl in the stasis tube.

Exar

The Writer
I believe its sherry, its too much of a coincidence, especially after looking at wesker's report. If you remember playing through RE2, i think the canon senario is probably the one when sherry is injected a g-virus egg. Wesker himself says "I did not underestimate birkin, but thers something about this girl"
However, what im bothered is how will she react when she hears the name Redfield. I mean, i remember shery saying that she hopes Claire wont forget her.

As for jill, i dont think that its her. Although some theories that have been said before such as the similarites in facial expressions, i think there is more evidence proving that it is sherry. Even the producer (i think) has said that sherry is in the game. But in the end, its still not entirely decided if its sherry or not.

i talk to much...lmao

Vangelis

I think it is Sherry Berkin i cannot remember who told me but someone mentioned something about Sherry in res 5 before so I am guessing that is her.

Grueman

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I personally think it's actually Jill Valentine. I too thought it was Sherry at first, until recently. If you check out the "PLAY GOD" trailer of Resident Evil 5, there's a surprise at the end that makes me think it's Jill.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlwVK66owok

Probably my favorite trailer thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom