• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the creator of G has entered the building... permanently.

Creator Of G

Hi guys! I'm a newb, if you want to say it, at forumming, but I'm still pretty good at it. I got into RE at the age of around... six or seven I believe. I chose my name because the G-Virus is the single most awesome virus in Resident Evil. Oh, and because William Birkin, mutated or not, is badass. William BEATS Wesker! :p

Now that we've got that out of the way... I'm also on the DMC forums that use the same format as this one. I'm DreadnoughtDT there.

Creator Of G

Thanks guys! Oh, one more thing... favorite mutation in a Resident Evil game? G. No holds barred, G's SPIT could destroy Chuck Norris...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Welcome, dude! You're damned right William Birkin is the ****! Have fun and get to posting!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah mate, welcome to the furom, G-Virrus is the original grand master plan for some sort of world domination lol shame about las plagas but Leon rocked in RE4 none the less haha. Enjoy your stay newby!! haha I feel like that guy from scrubs who calls JD a newby lol.. I think his names ....Peri

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Welcome, and it is nice to see someone who appreciates the overlooked Bill Birkin.:)

William was cool in RE2 & RE0, not to mention all the cool backstory stuff from both Wesker's Reports, but I didn't like the 10 year old voice he had in the Chronicles games...at least his mutations look as epic as they were always meant to be in Darkside.;)

L

Lurker
Welcome. I personally prefer the T-Veronica virus, The G virus was my second fave.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Rathit;64389 said:
Welcome. I personally prefer the T-Veronica virus, The G virus was my second fave.
Are they very different?

Both viruses will develop into something that will kill you. :p

Top Bottom