• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The blonde woman in chapter 1...

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Was it ever said or explained about just who she was? Not that I saw did they say anything, but I do skip reading all the files, so I could've missed it.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
some said its sherry birkin and some say its ashley
but still i keeping it by my own prediction
ITS A MAJINI... and needs to be taken care off;)

bruno

Chief Researcher
There's an official promotional Blog, Experience Kijuju ( http://kijuju.blogspot.com/ ), in which a man named Adam arrives at the place, days before the incident. I think he meets the girl, named Allyson, they live together for some time, and, during the incident, they share a safe place for a while, but then she escapes alone.
However, the girl is new to the story and I don't think there's anything more to know about her.

Mr Sunshine

All I know is that this white girl was placed there because the designers are racists! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Look how the blacks treat her and inject her the las plagas!

Also, the game is racist because there are only black majinis!

Wait -.-

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
@Sheva: I can c it bein' Ashley... *HELP!! LEON!!* oh dear, flashbacks returning :(
@FalleN: lol...technically there was no injection, he just shoved it down her throat

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
There were rumors goin around even in game pro around 2008 that it as Sherry, but it was never confirmed...and i figure if it was Sherry thered be somethin said about it so i doubt its her...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There were rumours that Sherry was going to be in the game, but I'm quite certain they had her pegged as Birdlady, not the blonde girl in the beginning. Bruno is correct (as always), that blog was an official promotional piece and the girl's name is Allyson.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Nothing new to add, pretty much didn't give us any info about her. She seemed like she was meant for more than just screaming and being pulled away and infected and killed off within like 20 seconds...but I guess not.

Top Bottom