• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spider-Man vs Bat Man

Spider-Man vs Bat Man

• Spider-Man

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Bat Man

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Dude, I'm sure Carnage has been around just as long as the Joker, so calling Joker "out of date" is hypocritical in that regard.

There are many memorable foes in Batmans rogue gallery, ranging from Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, and Scarecrow to Catwoman, Killer Croc and Clayface, among others.

Both the Spider-Man and Batman serie's are great by their own standards. My favorite Spidey villains are Venom, Lizard, Carnage, Tombstone and Doppleganger. Swarm was fun, too. (I think thats his name)
I'll also admit that Two Face was so undescibably awesome.
I wasn't calling him out of date, it was just to show Carnage's dominance over Jokers'.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I only said Spider-Man because his abilities are ingrained in him whereas Batman depends on gadgets which can break or misfire. I like Batman more though.

LordGolbez

Wholy ******* **** close enough!!!!!!! Stop trying to prove me wrong all the time!
Thats because the only memorable DC character is The Joker. If you ask me all other suck exept Bande was a badass.
As for Carnage vs Joker, I think this sums the fight up.

When It Comes To Definitions Just A Few Letters Can Make All The Difference, Besides How Can I Prove you Wrong On Something That Is A Matter Of Opinion. Spiderman And Batman Live In Completely Different Universes, It's Like Comparing Watermelon And Cantaloupe. Yes There Are Similarities But They Are Vastly Different.

wesker_awesome

When It Comes To Definitions Just A Few Letters Can Make All The Difference, Besides How Can I Prove you Wrong On Something That Is A Matter Of Opinion. Spiderman And Batman Live In Completely Different Universes, It's Like Comparing Watermelon And Cantaloupe. Yes There Are Similarities But They Are Vastly Different.
No like spelling, if I wanto mispell a word, then I can mispell a word. If you want to correct it, then I can correst you too. Its not proper to put the first letter of every last word capitol.

LordGolbez

No like spelling, if I wanto mispell a word, then I can mispell a word. If you want to correct it, then I can correst you too. Its not proper to put the first letter of every last word capitol.

We Can Sit Here And Debate Grammer All Day But I Can At Least Make My Point Understood Even With All First Letter Caps. It's Been A Bad Habit Of Mine For Years And Even I Misspell Words But I Rarely Ever Confuse Their Definintion. Anyway, That's Enough Of This Off Topic Subject.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
There are many memorable foes in Batmans rogue gallery, ranging from Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, and Scarecrow to Catwoman, Killer Croc and Clayface, among others.
Exactly. In my personal opinion, every Batman foe is memorable because, as Golbez so aptly pointed out, they're smart. Now does that mean that all of Spiderman's foes are stupid? Of course not, it just means that, along with being darker, Batman's entire universe kind of revolves around evil geniuses or geniuses period. How many of Batman's foes were professors, doctors or in some other intellectually stimulating career before turning to a life of crime for whatever reason? Most of them. Batman himself has made the top five in numerous "most intelligent heroes" lists and Barbara Gordon? I honestly don't think any character could go from being a kick butt street enforcer to a completely stationary character as well as she did or still be relevant and last as well as she has in a fast paced comic if she wasn't a total and complete computer genius.

wesker_awesome

We Can Sit Here And Debate Grammer All Day But I Can At Least Make My Point Understood Even With All First Letter Caps. It's Been A Bad Habit Of Mine For Years And Even I Misspell Words But I Rarely Ever Confuse Their Definintion. Anyway, That's Enough Of This Off Topic Subject.

Whatever, mabey i don't have a dictionary cuz im broke?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Spider-Man...He is smarter, with IQ above genius...and usually it's brains over brawn...But in all reality, Spidey has both...Face it, Batman isn't a scienist that can lift a semi truck with ease..Spider-Man can...and don't argue that point because he CLEARLY states it in commic issue 665 of the Amazing Spider-Man...And Carnage is the MOST DANGEROUS villian in the comic world...even more so than joker...Cledus Casity (Carnage before he was Carnage) was an insane depraved serial killer...then the Carnage symbiote infected him...this only made his rage greater and his mind MORE unstable, when he was already at Jokers insanity level to begin with...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Batman totally wins. If they're not worried about killing each other, Batman has to just electocute him with a gadget like Nightwing did to the Superman android in Under the Red Hood. Kickass movie btw. Besides, there's nothing Batman could do that would make him kill himself. Batman dishes it all out. I'd pretty much say the only ones who could beat Batman... Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Shazaam, and that's about it... unless I'm forgetting a few. Everyone has weaknesses -especially Superman, but Batman's weakness is his lack of superpowers which he overcompensates for by always being prepared with tech. So I suppose if Spidey figured out he was Bruce Wayne and killed him off before he could get to the Batcave that'd be game, but my bet's on Bruce to figure it out first. Old-school Batman comics were just detective comics really. Ra's still calls him the detective. It's also been noted on many occasions he's considered the world's greatest detective. Andrea Beaumont mentions this on one occasion -even if sarcastically.

"A man is measured by the strength of his enemies." (Ardeth Bay in The Mummy Returns)
Batman OWNS this arena -with the small tip of the hat to Black Cat who was created before Catwoman and is all-in-all more interesting, useful, and sexy. Otherwise... Spiderman's got what? Venom and Carnage? How many times can you really use Venom or Carnage before they flip off the creators saying "F*** this s*** wasn't in my contract." Batman's got The Joker, Scarecrow, Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, The Riddler, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Mr. Freeze, Black Mask, Two Face, Red Hood, The Phantasm, etc. Batman OWNED THEM ALL! (By himself at some point in all the different versions.)

God I feel like a nerd....

wesker_awesome

Spider-Man...He is smarter, with IQ above genius...and usually it's brains over brawn...But in all reality, Spidey has both...Face it, Batman isn't a scienist that can lift a semi truck with ease..Spider-Man can...and don't argue that point because he CLEARLY states it in commic issue 665 of the Amazing Spider-Man...And Carnage is the MOST DANGEROUS villian in the comic world...even more so than joker...Cledus Casity (Carnage before he was Carnage) was an insane depraved serial killer...then the Carnage symbiote infected him...this only made his rage greater and his mind MORE unstable, when he was already at Jokers insanity level to begin with...
man bro, i really do love your posts. i look forward to your replies like everyday you are a JOY to talk to. So, Carnage or Venom who do you like better?
I go with Venom simply because I was introduced to him first.

wesker_awesome

I Will Also Have To Agree With The Bat.

Even With Venom And Carnage, Each Of Batman's Foes Have A Chance Of Killing Him. Anyway Batman Fought A Predator And Lived So Yeah.
I loved that comic, where he fought the Predator.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
man bro, i really do love your posts. i look forward to your replies like everyday you are a JOY to talk to. So, Carnage or Venom who do you like better?
I go with Venom simply because I was introduced to him first.
Thanks man...and Carnage because i love mentally unbalanced characters...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Batman totally wins. If they're not worried about killing each other, Batman has to just electocute him with a gadget like Nightwing did to the Superman android in Under the Red Hood. Kickass movie btw. Besides, there's nothing Batman could do that would make him kill himself. Batman dishes it all out. I'd pretty much say the only ones who could beat Batman... Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Shazaam, and that's about it... unless I'm forgetting a few. Everyone has weaknesses -especially Superman, but Batman's weakness is his lack of superpowers which he overcompensates for by always being prepared with tech. So I suppose if Spidey figured out he was Bruce Wayne and killed him off before he could get to the Batcave that'd be game, but my bet's on Bruce to figure it out first. Old-school Batman comics were just detective comics really. Ra's still calls him the detective. It's also been noted on many occasions he's considered the world's greatest detective. Andrea Beaumont mentions this on one occasion -even if sarcastically.

"A man is measured by the strength of his enemies." (Ardeth Bay in The Mummy Returns)
Batman OWNS this arena -with the small tip of the hat to Black Cat who was created before Catwoman and is all-in-all more interesting, useful, and sexy. Otherwise... Spiderman's got what? Venom and Carnage? How many times can you really use Venom or Carnage before they flip off the creators saying "F*** this s*** wasn't in my contract." Batman's got The Joker, Scarecrow, Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, The Riddler, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Mr. Freeze, Black Mask, Two Face, Red Hood, The Phantasm, etc. Batman OWNED THEM ALL! (By himself at some point in all the different versions.)

God I feel like a nerd....
I agree on all your points. :D

The Mask of the Phantasm... Whoa, it's been so long since I last watched that movie. Andrea's one of my favorite Batman rogues.

Also, I'd like to say that Batman actually is considered by most of the the comic book community as being more intelligent than Peter Parker. I've been left with that impression due to years of browsing Comic Book Resources and "Killer Movies Forum".

Bruce Wayne works on tech literally all the time, building vehicles, gadgets, different suits and the Bat-Bot. Peter built.. what? Web Shooters?

Top Bottom